2021/22 Frank Lampard

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's fighting for his own personal pride because he won't want to be the one known for taking Everton Football Club down.
This is the thing for me. He’s got a set of bollocks on him, because regardless of how well paying the job is, no manager in world football would want that on their CV and anyone looking at the job at the time would’ve known it was a VERY real possibility.

Hence why in the end, it was between frank and that Portuguese lunatic and I fully believe for once in a long time, we made the correct decision.

Regardless of what league we are in next season, I look forward to hopefully seeing what he can do with a clean slate and a full pre season.

This is the thing for me. He’s got a set of bollocks on him, because regardless of how well paying the job is, no manager in world football would want that on their CV and anyone looking at the job at the time would’ve known it was a VERY real possibility.

Hence why in the end, it was between frank and that Portuguese lunatic and I fully believe for once in a long time, we made the correct decision.

Regardless of what league we are in next season, I look forward to hopefully seeing what he can do with a clean slate and a full pre season.

It would be horrific wouldn't it, having that on your CV. Very difficult to come back from if your taking a proper established club down

Hope he can drag us over the line and avoid it mate as I believe he can get us up and running given a full pre season and a bit of wheeling and dealing

Yes, but that special atmosphere will not be there at Leicester or Watford. These two games will seal our fate. We simply must take points from these matches - without 40,000 voices blasting fireworks and flares at the enemy. Over to you Frank. We wish you well.
Our away support for me(yes I am biased)is the best in the land, one win on our travels all season is no reward for us, we have to pick up four points from these two away games coming up to give us a real foothold here to kick on against Brentford then Palace.

It's not fake with him either Dario, he's invested in it. He's fighting for his own personal pride because he won't want to be the one known for taking Everton Football Club down. He's in a corner and where he was just trying to land haymakers when he first came now he's trying to be a bit more tactical and savvy whilst still retaining the desire.

Best thing he done was call these players out by asking if they've got the bollocks for a fight after that Palace embarrassment. Looks like kt may have just hit a nerve with some of them and it's sunk in that they won't play for a bigger or better club than Everton.

Iwobi (whilst still not looking like a 35m player) looks like a completely different player. Surely one of the first names on the team sheet atm. He's pushing Gordon so hard, making him work 90 minutes. He took his time with Mykolenko and we are just starting to see the fruits.

He stays, give him time, let him build something and we'll 100% be right behind him and drive the team on if they show commitment and desire, the quality and good football will soon come.

Great Post Mac. You've got to look at the nature of the man and the way he's embraced 'Everton'. Koeman, Allardyce, Benitez - nowhere near it. Martinez, Silva - arguably so.

Lampard and the remarkable coaching team he's assembled gives us players who have been at the top of the Premier league, Europe, England for a decade or more. They know what it takes. Only Koeman arguably could offer that from the previous lot, but didn't get the club.

Frank is still young and learning, but I personally back him all the way. If we get out of this relegation battle and survive, imagine the learning experience he personally will get from this. He's a winner, and young, and if he's still with us in 3 years time i think we'll be a significantly better team than we currently are. If he's still here in 10 years I'll be happy because we'll be in the CL!

Great Post Mac. You've got to look at the nature of the man and the way he's embraced 'Everton'. Koeman, Allardyce, Benitez - nowhere near it. Martinez, Silva - arguably so.

Lampard and the remarkable coaching team he's assembled gives us players who have been at the top of the Premier league, Europe, England for a decade or more. They know what it takes. Only Koeman arguably could offer that from the previous lot, but didn't get the club.

Frank is still young and learning, but I personally back him all the way. If we get out of this relegation battle and survive, imagine the learning experience he personally will get from this. He's a winner, and young, and if he's still with us in 3 years time i think we'll be a significantly better team than we currently are. If he's still here in 10 years I'll be happy because we'll be in the CL!

Spot on mate ;)

5 years for the CL though not 10 lol

Kiss me hairy arse x
Maybe use use this first…..
1651439050975.jpeg

It's not fake with him either Dario, he's invested in it. He's fighting for his own personal pride because he won't want to be the one known for taking Everton Football Club down. He's in a corner and where he was just trying to land haymakers when he first came now he's trying to be a bit more tactical and savvy whilst still retaining the desire.

Best thing he done was call these players out by asking if they've got the bollocks for a fight after that Palace embarrassment. Looks like kt may have just hit a nerve with some of them and it's sunk in that they won't play for a bigger or better club than Everton.

Iwobi (whilst still not looking like a 35m player) looks like a completely different player. Surely one of the first names on the team sheet atm. He's pushing Gordon so hard, making him work 90 minutes. He took his time with Mykolenko and we are just starting to see the fruits.

He stays, give him time, let him build something and we'll 100% be right behind him and drive the team on if they show commitment and desire, the quality and good football will soon come.
Gordon can’t play 90 minutes….o wait

Frank is still young and learning, but I personally back him all the way.

Whether anyone believe he is the right man for the job or not he has to be backed completely and with support like that we will do better and doesn't give the players the chance to hang the manager out to dry. That's whatever league we ply our trade in next season.

We need stability or we are just circling the drain hole getting ever closer to being flushed down.

Status
Not open for further replies.