2021/22 Frank Lampard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just watched Mister Drone Uk on YouTube and he got a video inside Goodison and you see at the end Frank walking around the entire pitch fist pumping and clapping

Loving that. It's not forced or pretend either. Frank will know all about what Everton means within football, his dad and Uncle Harry have given him a proper football education. Hopefully today can be the catalyst for both Frank and Everton to go on to greater things together

Cliches get thrown around a lot in football, but "he gets us" couldn't be more applicable. He's genuine in all his interviews and on the touchline, he's passionate, he genuinely loves the club, there's no acting with him. Football managers often get sacked without being given enough time, perhaps sometimes it's for the best, I hope with Frank we stick with him for a number of years and grow with him, we're not in a position to demand a ready made manager anymore.

I can get behind Frank just like I did with Moyes at the beginning.

Cliches get thrown around a lot in football, but "he gets us" couldn't be more applicable. He's genuine in all his interviews and on the touchline, he's passionate, he genuinely loves the club, there's no acting with him. Football managers often get sacked without being given enough time, perhaps sometimes it's for the best, I hope with Frank we stick with him for a number of years and grow with him, we're not in a position to demand a ready made manager anymore.

I can get behind Frank just like I did with Moyes at the beginning.
I'll back any manager of Everton.
Well those that aren't rotund prehistoric kopites anyway.

He's always been a winner who worked damn hard for everything he achieved as a player. He's obviously taken that same passion, determination and work ethic into the dugout with him and alongside the backroom team he's assembled, also littered with serial winners, I honestly think he, and us, are destined for greatness together.

Of course it'll all go tits up in proper Everton style but a fella can still dream can't he?

UTFT

Now we need to get some results away from home we have really improved of late. Really like that midfield of Delph, Doucs and Iwobi more mobility

He's always been a winner who worked damn hard for everything he achieved as a player. He's obviously taken that same passion, determination and work ethic into the dugout with him and alongside the backroom team he's assembled, also littered with serial winners, I honestly think he, and us, are destined for greatness together.

Of course it'll all go tits up in proper Everton style but I fella can still dream can't he?

UTFT

Haha. I really want it to work with him mate. He was always one of my favourite non Everton players, he was "winning" personified, like Cantona in the 90s. I think mostly though, I want to relate to my club again, and he makes it all very personal again.

Of course it'll all go tits up in proper Everton style but a fella can still dream can't he?

UTFT
And it was all going so well lol

Status
Not open for further replies.