2021/22 Frank Lampard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im 62 and remember Everton winning the league 69/70
Its amazing how you defend the guy who left us in the same position as when he started, losing 9 out of 16
He also had practically a full team except for yesterday., youre so obsessed with him, I only hope youre proved right

I don't think we've had a fully fit team at any point all season so this point is total rubbish

Yesterday wasn’t on Lampard. Those who think it is are just peddling mindless negative agendas. Ffs why can’t some of you just back a manager.

This is my concern for next season, it’s all spirit of the blues when we win a game but so much as a draw and some turn straight away to questioning the manager and naming the latest hipster name we should have got instead. It’s embarrassing behaviour but far too many in the fanbase embrace it.

Some of the " fanbase " who post on here, don`t actually support Everton, you do realise that don`t you ?

Their posting history is a bit of clue.

The forum needs a clear out of these parasites.

Its amazing how you defend the guy who left us in the same position as when he started, losing 9 out of 16
He also had practically a full team except for yesterday., youre so obsessed with him, I only hope youre proved right

Mina - Injured.
Patterson - Injured.
Godfrey - Injured.
Delph - Injured.
Townsend - Injured.
Van de Beek - Injured.
He who shall not be named - Mowing the lawn.

Yawn.

Really? Rubbish is what I saw 2nd half yesterday against the new Real Madrid and a manager totally clueless

Yes, we have had lots of injuries throughout the whole season. I don't think we've had less than 3 players out at any point since August.

I don't understand the Real Madrid point.

We had 10 men for 73 minutes against a decent side with Christian Eriksen making the difference. We could have defended a bit better, but the red card changed the whole game. It's absolutely daft to argue otherwise.

Mina, Keane, Godfrey, Patterson, VdB, Delph, Allan (carrying a knock), townsend.

So our 3 best centre backs all out. 3 midfielders unavailable.
Townsend out meaning limited rotation options for grey, Gordon and richie who have all played 2 games a week for last few weeks.

But yeah, full squad.

Last edited:

I don't think we've had a fully fit team at any point all season so this point is total rubbish

Really? Rubbish is what I saw 2nd half yesterday against the new Real Madrid and a manager totally clueless

@malmic So you think Lampard is worse than Walker or even comparable to him?

Remind me which games under Walker did we fight for wins? Which games did we beat superior teams and get robbed by bizarre dodgy decisions ?

The form under Benitez bar the 1st 3 matches was 20th...as in BOTTOM of the league. Funnily enough that was the only time DCL was fully fit this season until yesterday.

As for a "full team" what nonsense is this? Ive mentioned DCL, also theres been Patterson, Mina, Godfrey, Mykolenko, Doucoure, Allan and others whove been injured under Lampard.

Theres clear toxicity during Benitez time at the club and clearly a major crisis in confidence within the squad.

You are massively underestimating the task Lampard was given.

But for corruption, 3pts yesterday, 1-3 against the RS, City and several others would have us sitting comfortably mid table.

How you can compare him to Walker is simply bizarre....wrong...and bizarre.

As for being "obsessed with him"...

Jesus wept.

You can`t " push through " things like calf, thigh and groin injuries.

It`s physically impossible and causes terrible and lasting damage if you even attempt to.

To even suggest that, is just ridiculous.
And if Keane is sick, I'd rather he was nowhere near the pitch. He is liable for a mistake even when thinking straight and not under the weather.

Some of the " fanbase " who post on here, don`t actually support Everton, you do realise that don`t you ?

Their posting history is a bit of clue.

The forum needs a clear out of these parasites.

Yeah there’s the obvious trolls but the there’s a large portion of posters on here so desperate to seem unbothered by everything that they just post agaisnt the team and manager all the time.

No decisions ever go against us according to them and even if they do we probably deserve it because we’re terrible

The football is always terrible in their opinion no matter what a multitude of different managers do playing in completely different ways

The manager we have is always either tactically prehistoric or naive there’s nothing in between

Whoever we buy in the transfer window isn’t good and whoever other PL teams buy is the best player you’ve ever heard of and the only player we could have bought (how’s Leon Bailey getting on btw?)

They’re either such massive football hipsters that all they want is some sort of Rangnik Potter dream team with every signing we make coming from the bundesliga or they’re just more sophisticated kopites but whatever it is it’s beyond annoying and I cba with them briefing against Lampard for the entirety of next season.

Status
Not open for further replies.