2022/23 Frank Lampard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because it follows the exact same pattern as previous, no matter what the team is, as proven with the Bournemouth double, the performance is exactly the same.

That proves it isn`t the players.

Its obvious we cant score goals, you could accept it if Lampard tried something different but it is more of the same with Gray, Maupay and Gordon upfront which has failed so many times.

That shows me he is not looking for answers, just sticking the side out hoping something changes, does that seem like good management? Does that seem the quality of manager you want at Everton? Clearly the answer is yes so we all have to take the consequences that come.

Play like that against Wolves we are in trouble because we could be bottom after the City game....

Youve literally posted screenshots of our players not hitting the target...but them blame the manager?

Now youre saying its "not the players"

Not being funny but...do you not see the issue there?

The managers tactics enable the players to get into good goalscoring positions but the players miss.

Then you blame the manager and not the players.

I mean...am i in some kind of twilight zone?

Youve literally posted screenshots of our players not hitting the target...but them blame the manager?

Now youre saying its "not the players"

Not being funny but...do you not see the issue there?

The managers tactics enable the players to get into good goalscoring positions but the players miss.

Then you blame the manager and not the players.

I mean...am i in some kind of twilight zone?
The manager CHOOSES to play defensive, defend with 8 and attack with 3. That is the manager that sets up like that...

No we also do not create enough scoring chances, just 7 shots to their 19. But keep clinging to that 1 chance as progress and absolute belief Frank is the man... I disagree and I think him leaving is inevitable between now and 21st Jan...

Oh God, I've just seen the result. I can handle getting spanked by Bournemouth (Twice) but not scoring against the Scottish farmers champions, a team Hearts scored 3 against is the final straw. Lamps out! :)

Last edited:

The manager CHOOSES to play defensive, defend with 8 and attack with 3. That is the manager that sets up like that...

No we also do not create enough scoring chances, just 7 shots to their 19. But keep clinging to that 1 chance as progress and absolute belief Frank is the man... I disagree and I think him leaving is inevitable between now and 21st Jan...
IT WAS A FRIENDLY, jeez it’s Sunday evening, go and do something to take the chip on your shoulder off

Relax.gif

I keep saying it but Brighton are flying with Danny Welbeck, Solley March and Adam Lallana playing up top. There's more in this team than they are showing and putting it down to personnel is something I wouldn't accept from Franny Lamps if I was Moshiri/Thelwell.
And just to add to this for the folks saying we lost our best player in Richarlison. Brighton lost 2 of their best players (Bissouma, Cucarella) AND their manager yet still are able to perform.

Given how few chances we create, we would need a truly elite striker to ensure we have a decent scoring rate. Those are hard and expensive to find and if they get injured, you’re back to square one.

The cheaper alternative would be to find a coach that improves our rate of creating chances.

That mentality is why the club is such a mess... nailed it...

And the reason Kenwright and Co is still killing it 30 years later ?

Have you thought of setting up a one man protest camp, complete with FRANK, KENWRIGHT and MOSHIRI OUT banners, outside Finch Farm ?

I`ve got a good condition, pop up tent, that should see you through the worst of the Winter.

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.