2022/23 Frank Lampard

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Frank is to stay stop buying poo like McNeil and Maupay.

We need players like Tark, Coady and Onana etc.

To be honest Onana has hardly done anything since he's been with us. Now I know he needs time to settle etc and he could prove to be quality, but at the end of the day we couldn't afford too have players who need to settle and be given time.

He/the club decided to turn down bids for Gordon and spend a few bob on McNeil, Maupay, Gana, Garner and Onana.

That left us with a piss poor attack - so piss poor it dictated relegation scrap.
I would like to know who made the decisions last summer. I'd like to know who decided to ignore the glaring issues in the squad in attack. I'd like to know who decided to rely entirely on an injured Calvert-Lewin scoring the goals to keep us up.

Because whoever made these decisions is inept and should be sacked. They arent competent enough to keep their job.

We have no chance unless we sign 2 goalscorers but we probably can't because we spent the Richarlison money on players not good enough to play for Everton.

I would like to know who made the decisions last summer. I'd like to know who decided to ignore the glaring issues in the squad in attack. I'd like to know who decided to rely entirely on an injured Calvert-Lewin scoring the goals to keep us up.

Because whoever made these decisions is inept and should be sacked. They arent competent enough to keep their job.

We have no chance unless we sign 2 goalscorers but we probably can't because we spent the Richarlison money on players not good enough to play for Everton.

It's all I banged on about in the summer as well. So bloomin obvious.

We don't have players with the goals/assists in their game to make us competitive.

It really is that simple.

To be honest Onana has hardly done anything since he's been with us. Now I know he needs time to settle etc and he could prove to be quality, but at the end of the day we couldn't afford too have players who need to settle and be given time.
I think the club must sign 3 good attacking players asap. We need to take advantage on those who have 6 months left in their contracts. Surely we can offer them attractive contracts and PL football.

Mina, Townsend, Coleman, Davies, Vinagre, Lonergan and Jakupović will be off the wage bills next summer. We should go in for our targets now we must stay up.

We don't have players with the goals/assists in their game to make us competitive.

We didn't have any defenders who could defend in the summer either.

Restrictions were massive. Not that I am excusing the club.

I said it too. To the point where I was probably becoming tedious and I was getting into arguments with people

But the proof is in the pudding and we have a relegation attack. The biggest concern is that the manager was starting to improve things and then decided to totally change style and stop playing to our strengths.

The stuff that has happened since we played Fulham is inexplicable. There's no way back for him and it pains me to say it, because I was convinced he was the right choice and would do a job here.

He basically wants the fans to do what they did the end of last season and drag his team of over paid badly managed chancers over the line again. He can go and do one. Not putting up with this cack season after season. He isn't good enough and we need someone else before the window starts, preferably someone who doesn't see a seasons ambitions as the mighty heights of avoiding relegation and so we can try and do a bit of an overhaul with the new guy in charge for the 2nd half of the season. It is what it is Frank.

He basically wants the fans to do what they did the end of last season and drag his team of over paid badly managed chancers over the line again. He can go and do one. Not putting up with this cack season after season. He isn't good enough and we need someone else before the window starts, preferably someone who doesn't see a seasons ambitions as the mighty heights of avoiding relegation and so we can try and do a bit of an overhaul with the the new guy in charge for the 2nd half of the season. It is what it is Frank.
Lampard out !!!

If we had been calm and patient with Benitez, we would have been in a much healthier situation now. Instead, we pressed the panic button, and replaced one of the most meritorious managers in the game, with a posh boy with little experience and an unimpressive CV. His friends in the media give him continuous protection, and some supporters are unable to see past the glossy image.

I laugh when someone makes fun of managers like Dyche, a proper manager, who, despite having very limited resources, led Burnley to the PL, kept them there stable for several years, and led them out into Europe - a bit the same as Ediie Howe. What is Lampard then? Lampard is nowhere near those managers, although some have led you to believe that Lampard is the next Alex Ferguson if given time. Haha.
Who has hired the magnificently misunderstood Benitez in the year since we we dispensed with him!?

Reactions: JLW

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back