2022/23 Frank Lampard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just watched the highlights back

Only further strengthened my view that Gordan and Grey are too selfish. If they get to the edge of the box their only view is MUST SHOOT

When there's more often than not the final little slip ball through to put someone 5 yards closer with a better chance of shooting and scoring

They don't ever play it, I would hate to play with them if I was a striker

Need a better attacking front 3. If Richy was still at the club and Dom were fit, we'd have points. 100% fact.

Thought we dominated for the first 20 minutes yesterday and should have been in front. Lampard’s being let down by those above him not signing a striker who would give us a clinical edge.
the board are deciding which positions we need players then? Lampard has no involvement in that?

They decided after Richie was sold, the midfield and defence were a higher priority then the strike force?

The target is to get at least two striker/forward. Get one now we can’t score. Don’t put all your eggs on Broja.

I'm beginning to think we cant win a game under Lampard unless the team are serenaded by thousands before the game and the air is thick with the smell of flares.

Prove me wrong Frank. Go and demand that striker and put a team on the pitch with half a chance of winning.

Sounds like you use the same excuse for your crap excuse.

We were in this situation last season and he helped keep us up. So your chatting a massive pile of crap really aren't you Judi.
No, individual brilliance of players like Richy kept us up.

I simply don’t understand the fawning over this man as a manager. He’s simply not up to it.

I like him and he does need backing. But so do other managers.

I would take Dyche or go balls out for Cooper if we’re around the bottom 5 come Xmas.

Frank deserves until then, we need to see what he can do with new players. But I’m not keen on his transfer targets at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.