2022/23 Frank Lampard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bit hard for him when 2 defenders get injured (one probably out for the season) and we've no striker on the books.

Ideally we need a back-up striker plus a wide player who can score and assist.

Depay on loan?

Listen I know you utterly despise our manager and want nothing more than us to lose every game until he’s sacked but the rest of us are behind him so please save any negative feelings for the board thread, thanks.

I don't despise him , what utter nonsense. I actually like him, speaks well. Unfortunately he doesn't back it up, you might want to look past his failings cos u love his fist pumping, I wont

Deserves an apology from owner , chairman and DOF for having to play a team who won a CL 14 months ago without a single centre forward in his squad

Its not good enough and no excuse will change my mind on this. No manager, not even Pep or Ancelotti as proven can be a success at this club with this pathetic level of support from above. Its beyond farcical, its just an utter shambles

Deserves an apology from owner , chairman and DOF for having to play a team who won a CL 14 months ago without a single centre forward in his squad

Its not good enough and no excuse will change my mind on this. No manager, not even Pep or Ancelotti as proven can be a success at this club with this pathetic level of support from above. Its beyond farcical, its just an utter shambles

Stop this you soppy get before someone see's! lol lol

Played well overall today - cant criticise Fronk although I think we naturally suit playing the sides that come at us more.

Be interesting how he sets up against the "lesser sides".

Status
Not open for further replies.