2022/23 Frank Lampard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Not a single striker to choose. Go figure.
Lost by a penalty to a team that spent £133m in the past month.
Still, Soloman Rondon will be back so no excuses next game if we're not 5 up by half time.

That's the managers job to get the best out of what is available. Not saying either are ready full term but he let Simms go this week and Dobbin who can play up front. It should never have got to this point, Rondon was suspended from last yr so he knew that at least this game he would only have Dom. Just plain bad management from him and Thelwell

That's the managers job to get the best out of what is available. Not saying either are ready full term but he let Simms go this week and Dobbin who can play up front. It should never have got to this point, Rondon was suspended from last yr so he knew that at least this game he would only have Dom. Just plain bad management from him and Thelwell

we're f'ed on many fronts, so we have to gamble every day. not going to have a fit with that, it's not his fault.

Which is not a lot. Such an easy throw away comment that. Hey you. Do better. You have virtually no tools to work with but who cares. Do better.

Yeah mate, you can tell he thinks he's got a proper star.in the making

Just seen and posted in the Onana thread.

I think we need to bring in one or two of these types he wants every window.

Young players with huge potential.

The rebuild has started and it will take years rather than months.

Its going to be interesting and exciting to watch him and the other young players we have...develop.

I would've started with Alli up top personally but he has his hands tied with the injury to DCL and Rondon banned.

I probably would have tried that too, but it wasn't exactly a good decision he had to make.

And Alli was proper crap when he came on too. I can see why he didn't start. Absolutely not the player we need going into another survival season.

Status
Not open for further replies.