2022/23 Frank Lampard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tactics where correct today. we should have scored at least one goal first half, 2nd half a lot of players did not perform. We need to grid out some more points before the World Cup break and maybe strengthen up front. We lack pace in this side

People talking about this game is a must win and that game is a must win. Obviously we need wins, but i think it would take an extraordinary set of circumstances if Lampard is gone before christmas.

I think Frank as of now isn't under any pressure, and people who think his job is on the line if we don't get a result against Newcastle, are living in cloud cuckoo land. There may be grumblings from a few people, but i really do think Frank has the backing of the vast majority of the fanbase for now.

Same old Everton, another defeat, looked good for a bit, can’t score a goal and then lose in the second half. Lose so many games, back in relegation battle. Lampard talks well !!!!

We prob lose against Newcastle midweek, but it’s fine, we are Everton, we except it, we are progressing slowly ! Okay right, let’s go with the flow of losing. We play well and lose…..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back