2022/23 Frank Lampard

Status
Not open for further replies.
In total in our last 3 games we’ve had just 8 shots on target. Those games were against Fulham, Leicester and Bournemouth. In none of those games have we had sustained spells where we came close to building sustained pressure. Worrying times.

A defeat on Saturday and he has to go...problem is that's another severance package to pay...let's hope that eventually we'll get it right. I would start talking to roberto now because I am fearful that we'll get done on Saturday. Confidence is shot and we have no options up top more so with dcl injury.

On the verge ? He loses far too many games, he’s a nice guy though and bought the fans together. Don’t forget Norwich picked dean smith over Lampard

I never wanted him in the first place mate - the lack of anything on his CV mixed in with him bottling the FA Cup final and Play Offs were a red flag but I'll always back the manager in the dugout and have refrained from calling for his head despite the poor string of results.

Its becoming clear though he has too many inherent flaws to his game and tonight's the worst result I've seen in many a year getting tonkered by Bournemouths second string 4-1.

I'm trying my best to stay calm and collected but I can't see how I regain faith in him after watching that tat tonight.

Awful all round.

If we get beat on Saturday - I think he will be gone after the world cup with a new manager in the background ready ?

Who knows that plunged us to new depths tonight imo .......

Different players playing the same lack luster football v Bournemouth reserves the under 23 team with a few regulars could have done better that that performance.....

I love Frank but that tonight was embarrassing. You know Bournemouth will make alot of changes so why not go quite strong and beat them, us as fans and them as players need wins to gain some confidence.

Alls it done now is make everyone fume, and dent the confidence even more with a damaging defeat and put massive pressure on Saturday where now I'm thinking we will deffo get beat.

Could be gone by Monday

I can see the argument to give some of the players a game to keep morale in the squad up but winning football matches is the best way to keep everyone happy.

I just don't understand why you'd rotate that much, especially with the world cup arriving soon.

Man City use a core of around 15, even though they have thd added midweek champions league games. And it doesn't affect them.

Football is all about momentum and getting smashed 4-1 isn't going to help our chances on Saturday at all. Ridiculous team selection for tonight. Hope he gets some proper questioning on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.