2022/23 Frank Lampard

Status
Not open for further replies.
he doesn’t want injury’s to our better players it’s not baffling atall

and give the others a chance to show they’re more crap than we know
Didn't need to make 11 changes ffs,not like all 11 were gonna get injured,he can't get a tune out of the regulars so he had no chance today.

Only if it pays off though. I'm fine with that decision if the manner of defeat wasn't so poor (mainly second half). But if he then loses on sat after this decision, he has put himself under immense pressure.
Agreed. And I'm not intelligent enough to know whether it's the right managerial call or what he thinks about the team. I'm just saying that if that's his position, he's doing it knowing he's going to eat it if we lose Saturday, and that takes some backbone. I view Frank as doing dirty work for the club that many don't want to even acknowledge needs to be done. As an outsider I think the pretty obvious conclusion is that the club has fallen into complete mismanagement that long predates Frank and the culture is rotten as a result. That's not an easy fix and you need someone willing to do the hard, thankless work to put it right side up again.

No matter what 11 he put out tonight It should not be beaten like that against the Bournemouth reserves .
We are a shambles again. And I don't see him surviving
If he loses on Saturday he should go.

He decided he didn't care if we won tonight to prioritise Saturday, so if he doesnt get the points then he should go. He made a rod for his own back.

If you don't take cup ties seriously then you shouldn't manage this club. Is it any wonder we've gone almost 3 decades with this sort of pathetic, defeatist, losing mentality

ha ha. pulling the trigger - yearh i mean a new manager will score us goals. and make sure the players don’t have brain farts

and play our best 11 every game even tho we have one striker
We are crap mate and very clearly heading towards another relegation battle but heres a boss idea, lets just sit back and not do anything about it and let it happen.

I'm not even convinced Frank saved us last season. We dropped further from Rafael's levels under him. The sheer grit and determination of the players saved this club
If Benitez with that kind of players is unable to win matches its Benitez fault. If Lampards gets beaten 4:1 by LOL Bournemouth it is not Lampards fault? no its the players fault.Logic no?

I can only think we have a few players who are carrying knocks that would prevent them from playing 3 games in a week, Saturday is more important. Horrifically bad that we are so thin that this team tonight were largely around the first team last season and were atrocious tonight. Some dreadful players in that side.

We had plenty of first team players in the team and also brought some more on but lets be honest, after last weekends shameful performance it wouldn't have mattered either way because we are crap and have only won 3 all season.

7 reserve players until 55 mins. Lamps had a mare tonight...but still kept Davies, Doucs, Keane, Mins on possibly to prove a point knowing they're not going to be getting any more minutes

Frank will be better in time based on what? Sorry I don't see it personally. I fear he isn't up to it. You really have to have an x factor as a manager to succeed in the prem. And its difficult to see that he has it. He talks a good game and seems likeable but he just doesn't seem to have any edge over better managers and it's becoming apparent in his results.
Just my own feeling. Thing is, he probably needs somewhere more stable to be given the time and we aren't stable and haven't been for 5 years. Doubt he will ever be a top manager though but I do like him and hope he can turn it round if given the time by Moshiri. Which we all know he won't be.

Status
Not open for further replies.