Friedkin's To Do list.

The main priority should be to put people in positions within the Board, that know how to do their job and are excellent at it. Rather than a load of yes men/women that are mates with Bill Kenwright, as we have previously.

There is a load of issues on the pitch, but I think the stuff off the pitch needs to be sorted or we will continue to fail on the pitch.

It’s not at the top of the list but I had a horrible feeling the financial pressure meant we would bail on the plans for the Goodison site. Hopefully these plans are seen and then implemented by a new board.

EITC helps define what the club means to the city and needs supporting and promoting to help keep our identity in a multi-club model.
Why are planning anything.. sell the site to the highest bidder, end of.

How many concerts does Anfield host?

Shared my view on concerts at Bramley Moore over a year ago. Not as easy as people think.

The Etihad down the road has more capacity, and now they've got the biggest UK arena next door with an existing, and regular relationship with all leading promoters.

Then factor in how many artists book stadiums.

Put it this way, I wouldn't want to be the guy responsible for bringing concerts to Everton Stadium. :lol:

You also have experienced Emirates Old Trafford which holds 50,000 people for concerts which seems to be the go to concert venue for tours of mid-high level bands./performers on tour in the uk (your likes of (Foo Fighters, Green Day, Arctic Monkeys, Harry Styles, Rhianna etc etc)
It takes a Taylor Swift, Elton John, Bruce Springsteen, Beyonce too move into the 'football stadium' gigs, and I'd guess with Anfield holding the experience and higher capacity, people looking for a North West venue will likely tend to pick Anfield

What would be the top 3 things you'd like to see TFG action once officially through the door.

1. Fully functional board with strong leadership

2. Address squad quality with a view to January signings

3.Revolutionise the Sponsorship and communication departments...[removed on request]
You’ve forgotten the most important, get a very good manager

Promoters who book stadiums don't care about location mate. They sell out/it doesn't influence tickets. All they're arsed about is it's on an acceptable route for their artist.
It doesn't have to be concerts though, there are things like the boxing, MMA, lots of potential events. Don't forget the ground has already been chosen as part of the grounds for the Euro's ahead of much bigger, more established grounds in the region. We just need the right Events Manager in and let them market the ground properly to the correct people.

Time to implement a proper structure and hierarchy for the club to abide by business wise and regarding football matters. Instill a clear realistic vision for the club while setting a viable academy system would be a good start along with sacking dyche and installing someone who can be versatile while playing decent football and is able to develop a squad long term

BMD is the main aim to get all the debts completed & get it finished quickly - that's the news I heard on the main news - the debts loans surrounding our new ground need sorting quickly everyone - the rest will follow .... the dodgy offshore loans etc etc BK made a mess of it all & Moshiri knew it - one loan was massive from a fictitious Cheshire housing firm which was offshore allegedly ....
Offshore to some moneybags horticulturalist in Jersey I heard.

It doesn't have to be concerts though, there are things like the boxing, MMA, lots of potential events. Don't forget the ground has already been chosen as part of the grounds for the Euro's ahead of much bigger, more established grounds in the region. We just need the right Events Manager in and let them market the ground properly to the correct people.
Someone like BK would have been ideal :lol:

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back