Friedkin's To Do list.

It would appear that Friedkin's not frightened to make a change or two but may go a little overboard at times.
The club needs a lot of changes, so I'm OK with that to be honest.

They are going to need a lot of time, as would any new owner. But as long as we can see a plan and some sort of incremental improvements, then I think that's all we can ask.

You mean the King's dock area, the one we should have had a ground at ? Anfield seems to book concerts?

You never know he's a businessman - the era of John Moores I remember - he swung the changes in very quickly & he only gave us an interest free loan - he had EFC running like his Littlewood pools empire in months .....we were near the bottom & suddenly we were at the top ....

How many concerts does Anfield host?

Shared my view on concerts at Bramley Moore over a year ago. Not as easy as people think.

The Etihad down the road has more capacity, and now they've got the biggest UK arena next door with an existing, and regular relationship with all leading promoters.

Then factor in how many artists book stadiums.

Put it this way, I wouldn't want to be the guy responsible for bringing concerts to Everton Stadium. :lol:

How many concerts does Anfield host?

Shared my view on concerts at Bramley Moore over a year ago. Not as easy as people think.

The Etihad down the road has more capacity, and now they've got the biggest UK arena next door with an existing, and regular relationship with all leading promoters.

Then factor in how many artists book stadiums.

Put it this way, I wouldn't want to be the guy responsible for bringing concerts to Everton Stadium. :lol:
Anfield - the Eagles - Taylor Swift = huge income

Supposedly Ryan Friedkin is likely to have control at Everton.

I wonder if he subscribed to the move fast and break things management philosophy.

I wouldn't be surprised if we see a blitzkrieg opening few months when they take over.

Anfield - the Eagles - Taylor Swift = huge incom

Yeah not disputing they happen - Elton John, Rolling Stones, Take That and Pink have performed there over the years. My question was how many. I think it's 7 in total since 2019.

Someone has to work with Live Nation etc to book the event when they're touring.

Imagine that person is you.

"Book Everton Stadium"
"Why?"
"It's new, and it looks boss. Look"
"OK, I can make more money at Anfield. Old Trafford. Emirates. Etihad, Heaton etc all within immediate radius - all have experience too of delivering my concerts"

It's a tough gig. Stadium level artists don't come around very often so there's competition there. Football stadiums have less availability too.

Some people seem to think there's going to be a lot of concerts, I'd be surprised if we see many.

Mindful I'm going away from topic a little here so I'll bow out!

What would be the top 3 things you'd like to see TFG action once officially through the door.

1. Fully functional board with strong leadership

2. Address squad quality with a view to January signings

3.Revolutionise the Sponsorship and communication departments...[removed on request]

I would like to see them implement a whole new ideology of making Evertonians feel special.

Not quite, let me walk you to your seat level, and get under my umbrella level of welcome, but to do what no othe club has ever done, and make every supporter feel like a family member, in every interaction with the club.

You see exceptional levels of service at the highest end of hospitality.

If they can do that and make every visiting fan, home and away, feel more than welcome, and honoured they came, we would be a stand out football club again.

Bringing the game and the value if the game back to what is most important.

Show our class apart as a club and fan base.

1. Sort out DCL. Sell this window or get him onto a contract. There's a compromise there somewhere even if it does involve a lowish release clause.

2. Sort out the Board and in particular make sure that the Accounts department can use calculators rather than counting using their hands.

3. Don't use Jim White as Head of Communications. Whilst you're at it find David Prentice. I am worried about him as he seems to be missing and no one else seems bothered.

4. Make queue jumping for Beer in Goodison park a Capital offence. Somehow make it possible to get a beer half time and get back to your seat without missing any football.

5. Ban Carling

6. They're business people - stick to business and keep out of the football side save to appoint/keep a DOF.

7. Understand that Goodison won't accept hoofball unless necessary to save us from relegation. Also we don't do tiki taka.

8. Make me want to watch MOTD again on a regular basis.

9. Make our youth set up the best. Not the money paid but simply that we look after our players better than anyone else and if they come to us and don't make the grade we ensure that they get the best possible move.

10. The little matter of 12 players out of contract or loans ending at the end of this season particularly bearing in mind we are threadbare.

11. Beto

Yeah not disputing they happen - Elton John, Rolling Stones, Take That and Pink have performed there over the years. My question was how many. I think it's 7 in total since 2019.

Someone has to work with Live Nation etc to book the event when they're touring.

Imagine that person is you.

"Book Everton Stadium"
"Why?"
"It's new, and it looks boss. Look"
"OK, I can make more money at Anfield. Old Trafford. Emirates. Etihad, Heaton etc all within immediate radius - all have experience too of delivering my concerts"

It's a tough gig. Stadium level artists don't come around very often so there's competition there. Football stadiums have less availability too.

Some people seem to think there's going to be a lot of concerts, I'd be surprised if we see many.

Mindful I'm going away from topic a little here so I'll bow out!
BMD location is far better ....

It’s not at the top of the list but I had a horrible feeling the financial pressure meant we would bail on the plans for the Goodison site. Hopefully these plans are seen and then implemented by a new board.

EITC helps define what the club means to the city and needs supporting and promoting to help keep our identity in a multi-club model.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back