Friedkin's To Do list.

What would be the top 3 things you'd like to see TFG action once officially through the door.

1. Fully functional board with strong leadership

2. Address squad quality with a view to January signings

3.Revolutionise the Sponsorship and communication departments...[removed on request]
Yes please.

Whilst I am intrigued about the [removed on request], I think point 1 is the obvious point to focus on as a fundamental to long term stability and required to build the foundations for the club to flourish in the long term. However, a couple of reinforcements in January would not go amiss in the short term - if we picked up a couple of full backs that could hang around and perform for a few seasons, then that would be a huge improvement to what we have.

Socials being ran poorly is a massive understatement, to be honest, and we're probably one of the worst in the league for it. "Fan connection" as well, mostly shocking.

Media and marketing are nonexistent and need an overhaul if we're to be actually serious about things tbh.

What don't you like about the clubs socials mate?

Suspect it's tricky when Everton's results are so, so bad.

Just do better than Moshiri, make sure you have proper professionals in key positions and make sure we never end up as financially mismanaged as we have been last few years. Moshiri tried lashing money at it but didn't have the correct people spending his money and also do not interfere with transfers.

What don't you like about the clubs socials mate?

Suspect it's tricky when Everton's results are so, so bad.

Won't speak for @DualityNSNO but it's just always been small-time to me. Production levels are getting better but still average, type of content is lacking, don't even get me started on the academy coverage.

We can also include the apalling pressers and pre-season/youth streams they put out as well.

Yes please.

Whilst I am intrigued about the [removed on request], I think point 1 is the obvious point to focus on as a fundamental to long term stability and required to build the foundations for the club to flourish in the long term. However, a couple of reinforcements in January would not go amiss in the short term - if we picked up a couple of full backs that could hang around and perform for a few seasons, then that would be a huge improvement to what we have.
The removed request was me being crass about someone....it didn't need to be in the post to be honest.

Arrange a meeting with The Esk fella so they can discuss their intentions and make sure it all meets with his approval.

Put half pizzas and draught peroni on sale in the ground like the Stadio Olimpico.
Put a Mafia Capital style hit out on all the ITK's and Patreon subscription podcasters who make you pay for infomation

In order to run a multi club model and several businesses worth billions of pounds, the new owners simply must:

4. Subscribe to various Everton youtube channels and follow the ITK twitter accounts.
a. Take meticulous notes when spread sheets are displayed.
XII. Employ lots of ex-players, who've barely won a thing, but 'get' Everton.
iii. Tell the supporters of every single decision made at boardroom level, immediately after the meeting finishes.
IV.Read the many excellent suggestions on this here thread as a blueprint for success.

That would be brilliant.

Maybe have a top blue tombola and let in a couple of your 'super bloo's that go to every away and have 4,000 credits' into every board room meeting, and instead of a NDA they have a simple DA, were they have to spread every suggestion going on in the boardroom

That would be brilliant.

Maybe have a top blue tombola and let in a couple of your 'super bloo's that go to every away and have 4,000 credits' into every board room meeting, and instead of a NDA they have a simple DA, were they have to spread every suggestion going on in the boardroom
*nods

Assess structures in place at the club and assess performance and efficiency levels at all areas of the club

Then.....

Appoint new board
Appoint new CEO
Appoint new DOF
Appoint new manager
Improve Academy
Improve Scouting
Improve Recruitment
Improve Player Development
Oversee move to BMD
Oversee future plans for Goodison
Improve Financial position including PSR
Increase commercial revenues

A lot of stuff to do. Will take a lot of time and effort.

A lot of good points that are feasible. Some will take longer, some not.

One crucial point is for me is start building the 25/26 squad. Not easy of now, until we secured prem status, but most likely we will have about 10+ new players next season.

Also given the ones I expect to leave and the ones that aren't good enough going on like Young or Coleman.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back