Fulham v Stoke. Sat 3rd Nov @ 15.00.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tbh Moyes he's doing a 1 mistake and your out thing and I think Distin was pretty gash v Liverpool in the last 20 mins or so.

BOTH TOGETHER

FULHAM
Schwarzer; Riether, Hughes, Hangeland, Riise; Duff, Baird, Diarra, Kacaniklic; Ruiz, Berbatov
subs: Stockdale, Senderos, Sidwell, Petric, Karagounis, Rodallega, Dejagah

EVERTON
Howard, Coleman, Baines, Jagielka, Heitinga, Neville, Pienaar, Mirallas, Fellaini, Osman, Jelavic
subs: Mucha, Oviedo, Naismith, Distin, Hitzlsperger, Gueye, Anichebe

Happy with that side. Distin and Heitinga have both been quite poor this season. I'd sonner Johnny gets a run.

They've basically been given a few games each and neither has impressed. I have no preference for one or the other.

I just hope one of them steps up and makes that place their own because we could do with a settled back line.

Glad to see Coleman still at RB, too. We have to start calling him first choice now right?

That Fulham team could do us some damage. Need to watch it here. Confident we can win, just need to turn up

Tbh Moyes he's doing a 1 mistake and your out thing and I think Distin was pretty gash v Liverpool in the last 20 mins or so.

092phil_468x380.jpg

They've basically been given a few games each and neither has impressed. I have no preference for one or the other.

I just hope one of them steps up and makes that place their own because we could do with a settled back line.

Glad to see Coleman still at RB, too. We have to start calling him first choice now right?

I'd sooner it be Johnny because I think we play better football with him in the side.

Good to see Moyes showing faith in Coleman still. he's earned that right back slot.

No Hibbert on the bench though. Its when he's fit and Neville is 387th choice in midfield that will tell us if Coleman is first choice rb.

I'd assume Distin is still a bit sore so its good to be able to bring Heitinga in, i don't think Fulham have too much pace to worry about.

Just hope Johnny plays better thna he did last time he got a chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back