Fulham v Stoke. Sat 3rd Nov @ 15.00.

Status
Not open for further replies.
i see this being a home win. i dont mean to be pessimistic but we need to play really really well to get something today and with Jelavic out of form i dont see that happening. If Berbatov starts then we will lose. if he doesn't then we will draw.

Only just realised this was up, good stuff again Chico dude!!

Fulham are a pretty good established Prem side these days and are not too far behind us most seasons now. Always a tough game I hope we don't draw but i've got a feeling we will 2-2 Baines and Jelavic.

Battle of the Eastern Europe boss slotters today, Come on Jelavic lad show Berbatov how it's done.

i see this being a home win. i dont mean to be pessimistic but we need to play really really well to get something today and with Jelavic out of form i dont see that happening. If Berbatov starts then we will lose. if he doesn't then we will draw.

That's the spirit!

Think this will be 1-1 at worst,or 2-1 to everton,its all about us,if we can take the lead can we hold on and go for more or will we hold back,we've done well the last 4 games to come from behind and draw 3/win the other 1,the old everton of seasons past would probably go behind and not come back,

think people need to stop knee-jerking by saying if we lose this we will come 7th again. This is a very tight league where everyone will be taking points off everyone. We're not going to be immense for all 38 games and we need to take heart that we're coming back from behind and not losing when we've been a tad off form. We're also getting plenty of away games out of the way, which are always tough in this league. It's tough to call who will win the title out of the top 3, then it's anyone's guess who will finish 4,5 & 6th between us, arsenal and spurs (IMO). There's not too much difference between a west brom and the team who will finish 17th, just need to relax and stop knee-jerking. It's a tough league but we have a team & squad which is capable of beating anyone on its day and we've seen what we look like on full form.

Is it fair to say Jelavic is in poor form?, he wasn't very good against Liverpool but at QPR he was feeding on scraps and the entire team was pretty average on that day.

Is it fair to say Jelavic is in poor form?, he wasn't very good against Liverpool but at QPR he was feeding on scraps and the entire team was pretty average on that day.

I think he's been a tad more isolated this year, tbh. I can't really remember him missing many glaring opportunities. We haven't been giving him the same quality of service, imo. If we give him more chances like the ones he put away against Villa, Swansea, Sland, Norwich etc, he will slot. He hasn't had many of those deliveries to feed off yet.

When the team play well he'll play well, when they play poor he'll play poor.

He's not good enough to score goals and make things happen on his own, but he is good enough to score loads of we give him the service.

I think he's been a tad more isolated this year, tbh. I can't really remember him missing many glaring opportunities. We haven't been giving him the same quality of service, imo. If we give him more chances like the ones he put away against Villa, Swansea, Sland, Norwich etc, he will slot. He hasn't had many of those deliveries to feed off yet.

maybe neville in midfield would have alot to do with it

Need Fulham to score today, got this game in a 'both teams to score' accumulator.

3-1 Everton, a repeat of last year. Drenthe to run out and smash one in from 30 yards.

It's Drenthe, nothing is impossible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back