Fulham v Stoke. Sat 3rd Nov @ 15.00.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was thinking about these.

Have we ever scored fr.... Scratch that

Have we ever even had a sho..nope

Have we ever even retained possession from one of these?

I think back in 2007, 7th minute vs newcastle, one player managed to flick on one of his throw ins - the flick on went into row L though

Hey mate if you press the go advanced button then choose centre allignment and put your team in there it will allign it all good and proper and save you the hassle of typing out all those full stops

Ha, cheers. Someone said that to me before but keep forgetting.

I just keep seeing the Ruiz chip from last year over and over in my head.
But Super Kev will do his trademark cut inside for 30 yards then hammer one into the top corner.

I worry if we don't get the three points it'll be like a standard start again. Hope we get the three points.

We've had a pretty decent record at the Cottage in the last couple of seasons...
We always seem to leave there with something... And that was with a terrible squad!
We now have boss players, and should pump them!

My biggest concern... Berbatov! He ALWAYS scores against, FFS!

With Pienaar back, i'm thinking it will be like the swansea game 3-0. Plus this game i can actually get a bus from my house to putney in 30 minutes. No virgin train needed for this one.

Great preview Chico as always.

Got a nagging feeling in the back of my mind that this will not go well, I'm sure lots of ale will clear that thought though

this is a must win to be honest , 3 draws in a row is like 1 win and 2 losses ... if we draw or lose today then i can see us being a usual 7th place finish this year for us as these are must win games if we want to challenge the top 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back