Fulham v Stoke. Sat 3rd Nov @ 15.00.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never been completely impressed by Fulham but Berbatov is on point this season. Thinking 4-1 Everton because I like goals. Pienaar gets one on his day back and Mirallas does some more trickery along the side and scores a highlight reel goal. Then the lovely Jelavic restores our hope in him with a first-touch goal off a set piece and a lovely ball from Naisy. Of course, this is all speculation and hope, but that's how I'd like it and think it will go. COYB

Good work Chico - All thing being equal we should squeeze home by 1 goal - unless we score another own goal (will be a hat-trick), hit the post , get another biased ref or suffer some more bad luck - a few too many ifs for my liking - but i will remain more hopefull than confident till our fortunes change - Go Everton ! - prove me wrong!

This is a "must win" game if we're aiming for Europe. Too many draws lately. Hard to keep Naismith on the bench, but I think we'll start with the same players than last game.

Never been completely impressed by Fulham but Berbatov is on point this season. Thinking 4-1 Everton because I like goals. Pienaar gets one on his day back and Mirallas does some more trickery along the side and scores a highlight reel goal. Then the lovely Jelavic restores our hope in him with a first-touch goal off a set piece and a lovely ball from Naisy. Of course, this is all speculation and hope, but that's how I'd like it and think it will go. COYB

Thought due to Clint, Brian and Kasey you would have had a soft spot for Fulham?

other than that I like your prediction - would be great to see it come off

Great write up mate, It is very important we start well and don't let stupid early goals in like we have the last few games, we have been conceding early on and having to fight back, would love us to go for it from the start because it is obvious that we can create chances and score goals.

The fact I can get tickets and travel sorted for this but have no money is pissing me off, any idea's on how I can cunger up £70 by 10 o'clock boys?

A classic Chico preview, informative and I chuckled four or five times, though that might have been down to what was on telly !!

9.5/10 Get Jol on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back