Fulham v Stoke. Sat 3rd Nov @ 15.00.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Typical that we do get a draw here. Never easy for any team at the cottage, but we've proven that we can trash'em at goodison year in, year out.

This is a defining performance though. It's either fourth our eighth in the table after this, like. Got a few lads in form, and a few lads who really need to step it up. Today is the day! Season-defining game! Let's mess with their heads! i'm putting money on, like, an everton player to score first or something! Everything must be won!

i think we might keep a clean sheet today fingers crossed, 1 nil win with either jelavic or mirallas to score both are due a goal

this is a must win to be honest , 3 draws in a row is like 1 win and 2 losses ... if we draw or lose today then i can see us being a usual 7th place finish this year for us as these are must win games if we want to challenge the top 5

We beat Man U to get three points which is like three draws in a row so lets keep drawing and win the league ffs!

Just about to leave the house to go to the ground - had a text from a good guy in Fulham I know saying they're wary of being bullied today - let's hope they're right!

Will take 2-1 to get the momentum going again!

COYBB's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back