Fulham v Stoke. Sat 3rd Nov @ 15.00.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fulham are playing like an away side trying to catch us on the break - I cannot for the life of me work out our formation upfront & out wide - Coleman is the better win sp & KM have been so naff!

Jelavic too has been woeful. Seems to have dimmed down a bit this season, Either he's unfit, Or it's the fact he knows he has no one challenging him for a first team role, Or he's a flash in the pan.

really hoping for a jelavic goal to kick him back into form early in the second - of course that may be wishful thinking

Apparently when a keeper manages to get a touch on a ball which was going in the opposite side of the goal from where he was stood from a free kick which was only 20 yards out and the ball then goes in off his back after said keeper tips it onto the post, it's his fault.

tbf mate your usually wrong about this kind of stuff - that has to be taken into account!

At the Ajax ground posting this boss it has to be said!

We've controlled the game well, just need a bit more patience in the final third. The problem with Jelavic and Fellaini up front is neither of them have the ability to make a chance for themselves, so we need to work it around and wait for the space to open up. That said if it was 0-0 you'd think it was a matter of time until we scored from sheer pressure alone. Shame that Anichebe isn't on the bench, this would have been prime for a little back in and spin Victor special.

We're playing your type of football mate, all possession and one twos. Some step overs. But it's not working, you've been sneering at us bullying teams but winning games. You were wrong mate ok.

Video of the free kick:

http://www.101greatgoals.com/gvideos/tim-howard-everton-og-0-1-v-fulham/

It was a f***ing great free kick, probably would have bounced in off the post if Howard hadn't hit it which shows just how far away from him it was going when first hit.

People bashing Howard, watch that and tell me it's an 'easy' save.

It WAS a great FK, but from that vid you can see that he puts it right through the big fcking gap in our wall.
That was preventable.

Video of the free kick:

http://www.101greatgoals.com/gvideos/tim-howard-everton-og-0-1-v-fulham/

It was a f***ing great free kick, probably would have bounced in off the post if Howard hadn't hit it which shows just how far away from him it was going when first hit.

People bashing Howard, watch that and tell me it's an 'easy' save.

Its the second angle there which is the best one, then you really see the curl away from Howard.

It still looks like he kinda flaps at it but that touch onto the post was probably all he could do.

Just unlucky.

But if Pienaar hadn't gave the ball away and Neville wasn't completly gash he wouldn't of been in that position.

Fulham are playing like an away side trying to catch us on the break - I cannot for the life of me work out our formation upfront & out wide - Coleman is the better winger SP & KM have been so naff with there final ball!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back