Full Capacity Stadiums set to be allowed in England for new season

Is it time to open the stadiums at full capacity?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Freedom from your lies about me.

I will accept your apology.

I forgive you.
lies? ok. So you join the list of balloon pedants a mile long on the internet. I confused current restrictions with lockdown, Big deal, it doesn't detract from the central point that we are being strangled by these restrictions and that we need to get out of it as quickly as we can.

lies? ok. So you join the list of balloon pedants a mile long on the internet. I confused current restrictions with lockdown, Big deal, it doesn't detract from the central point that we are being strangled by these restrictions and that we need to get out of it as quickly as we can.

Thank you for admitting your mistake and lies.

I forgive you.

At least I'm honest.

You can't back up your words.

Come on now " When did i cry for us to lockdown "

Also, when did i champion everyone to wear a mask?????
you wailed against the celebration of freedom day. So you by implication are in favour of keeping all of the current resttrictions including social distancing and masks. Now you may be happy in this little half way world, but most normal people are desperate to get out of it asap.

Pack it in eh? Near the end of my shift, and looking forward to Millionaire later. Dont make me grumpy.

Ta. And hugs.

This virus has mutated to make itself more spreadable a few times now.

Its running rife currently and with people who are double vaccinated, so it might create a new variant.

Yet, some people when presented with this information just call them doomsayers or scientists for hire and would rather listen to the hacks of the Daily Mail and Telegraph who keep shouting for Freedom day and to rid ourselves of masks.

Well yes, because it’s a virus and that’s what viruses do. There’ll be “new variants” from now until the end of time, the only difference between covid variants and variants of every other virus, is that the others don’t get named and have news items dedicated to them on BBC and Sky.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back