GAA 2024

Could only follow your game via score updates on Twitter while driving home. It seemed close all match.
Was a good game, Mayo had their homework done, destroyed our back line with their running game, we struggled with their high press and they marked Fenton out of it.

They left a lot behind them, but there was never more then a point or two in it for either side.

Skin and hair was flying.

Mayo went ahead with 30 secs to go and……. :lol:

Mayo deserved to win to be fair, better team on the day.

Worth a watch on the Sunday Game, real championship fare.

Have it recording here - have to wait till the boss finishes Love Island!

Was a good game, Mayo had their homework done, destroyed our back line with their running game, we struggled with their high press and they marked Fenton out of it.

They left a lot behind them, but there was never more then a point or two in it for either side.

Skin and hair was flying.

Mayo went ahead with 30 secs to go and……. :lol:

Mayo deserved to win to be fair, better team on the day.

Worth a watch on the Sunday Game, real championship fare.

Have it recording here - have to wait till the boss finishes Love Island!
Sunday Game will have to wait until tomorrow, way too tired after that trip.

Hopefully we avoid Dublin until the final…

I think someone needs to tell Anthony Daly, that Clare are the whipping boys of Munster again! 26 years without a Munster title now.

Anyway Cork are playing Dublin in the hurling quarter finals this weekend, and the footballers are away to Louth in the prelim quarter finals.

I'm taking neither the Dubs or Louth for granted, but hopefully both Cork teams will get the wins there.

Anyway Limerick really did send out an ominous statement against Clare. Limerick are now the first county to win six Munster titles in a row.

Mayo, man, how do they do it every time.

Really fancied Derry yesterday, too many people writhing them off.
Hmm not to sure about Derry at all. The internal fallouts are probably too deep to make it beyond the QF but they are dangerous. Mayo were very bad yesterday though, made it easy for Derry at times.

Having said that, I’m glad we don’t play them again.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back