GAA 2024

Kerry in a spot of bother here at HT. Going toe to toe with Derry isn't going to be enough for them, they'll need to blast past them in the 3rd quarter. Both Cliffords very quiet, although David Clifford started well.

Having the quarter finals in Croke Park is an absolute atmosphere killer for games. This game should have been in the likes of Castlebar

Tasty ties there in the football
Hopefully Clare or Cork can produce something to stop another Limerick v KK All Ireland final
Kilkenny are not the team they were, so Clare are in with a chance here. I'm hopeful that Cork can rattle Limericks cage as well!

I was delighted for Galway yesterday. Hard luck to our Dublin friends but i have family from Galway.

That was Galway's first win over Dublin in the championship since the 1934 all Ireland final.

Seriously well done Galway the ghosts of 1983 are finally laid to rest! Anyone but Kerry winning it will do me fine really.

90 years since Galway beat Dublin in a championship game,they are like the Everton of gaa..
Only Kerry and Dublin have more all Irelands than Galway in football. As for that Cork and Louth game last week.

My god the less said about that the better! We are still a fair bit away from winning an all Ireland in football.

Getting up to division one in the league next year would help things in that regard though.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back