GAA 2024

Armagh Ladies make the Semi/Final and like our men, they too will face Kerry. Minor defeat today aside, it’s been a decent year for the county so far.

It could be an Armagh and Cork senior all Ireland double mate!

Sad news about John O'Mahony though i have to say, the Mayo man who twice bought Sam back home to Galway.

Hopefully you'll beat Kerry. Galway and Donegal i find to be a tough one to call, but i will be cheering for Galway there due to family reasons.

I think they've finally stopped celebrating that win over Dublin up there now.:lol:

We have to get to the final first.

And the idea that Cork or Clare don't have a hope against us is really not felt here. We could well be beaten today. Great teams lose matches too.
Hard luck mate but my god Limerick are a great team. We haven't heard the last of them.

We really do have to win this all Ireland to break the almost twenty years long all Ireland famine on Leeside.

It would be a shame if Hoggie doesn't get that all Ireland medal, but such a fate happened to great players like Gary Kirby, Ciaran Carey, Tony Browne and Ken McGrath as well.

yea throw all that in and the absolute embarrassment of losing the All Ireland minor final on their home patch playing with 15 men against 13 for 60 minutes, this would all equate to mass depression in Catland
my heart goes out to them..... Not :D
Still though Kilkenny under Cody for me remain the greatest hurling team i've ever seen.

It could be an Armagh and Cork senior all Ireland double mate!

Sad news about John O'Mahony though i have to say, the Mayo man who twice bought Sam back home to Galway.

Hopefully you'll beat Kerry. Galway and Donegal i find to be a tough one to call, but i will be cheering for Galway there due to family reasons.

I think they've finally stopped celebrating that win over Dublin up there now.:lol:
Would be great to see us both do it lad!

Sad news about O’Mahoney but not unexpected sadly. He has Armagh links as well and I used to see him about quite frequently.

Re Galway, I was blessed to be there for that Dublin game. What an atmosphere!

It's going to be some two weeks of hype and build up. I have to get the red and white flags and banners up later on!

I do think it's madness that the championship will be over by the end of July though!

I think they really do need to consider switching the all Ireland finals back to August further down the line.

Ye won't be playing Limerick. Ye'll be playing us.😃
How wrong was i 🤣... Great game , I nearly did more shouting at the TV towards the end of that game than I did in croke Park the day before 🤣.... 2 semi's that could've gone either way at the end , like most games between the top teams... always great entertainment and the final will be the same.
Cork have serious momentum now , and will be hard to beat , hopefully th banner can cause an ambush from the long grass 😁

It's going to be some two weeks of hype and build up. I have to get the red and white flags and banners up later on!

I do think it's madness that the championship will be over by the end of July though!

I think they really do need to consider switching the all Ireland finals back to August further down the line.
on first reading I was sure you were switching allegiances when I saw "banners" written 😄

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back