GAA 2024

To cap it all a.siperb win by the Dublin Camogie girls. So proud of them

Bad day at the office for the arrogant Cats:cool:
yea throw all that in and the absolute embarrassment of losing the All Ireland minor final on their home patch playing with 15 men against 13 for 60 minutes, this would all equate to mass depression in Catland
my heart goes out to them..... Not :D

yea throw all that in and the absolute embarrassment of losing the All Ireland minor final on their home patch playing with 15 men against 13 for 60 minutes, this would all equate to mass depression in Catland
my heart goes out to them..... Not :D
As I posted before, I love living here.-34 years. They are lovely people until you mention hurling then they. Become completely aggressive and unreasonable

Mrs BR from Tipp, her best friend is a pet until hurling is mentioned when she turns into a monster

Hon the banner ... Great 2nd half ... not a hope we'll beat limerick in the final ... but we'll have a day out anyway
We have to get to the final first.

And the idea that Cork or Clare don't have a hope against us is really not felt here. We could well be beaten today. Great teams lose matches too.

Limerick are a great team but sure i knew we'd do it.;)

Bring on Clare now. That should be a great game and it would be nice to get revenge for 2013!

Limerick have been an awesome team, but today was our day to stand up and make a statement and we did just that.

I just knew there was a huge performance in us. It might be a surprise to other people but it by god it was of no surprise to me!

Jesus i thought out goose was cooked after we lost to Clare in Munster, but here we are in an all Ireland final.

Great day and great game of hurling really Rebels Abu!🔴⚪

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back