GAA 2024

Mayo, man, how do they do it every time.

Really fancied Derry yesterday, too many people writhing them off.
Mayo missed a fairly easy handpass over the bar to put them 2 points up with a min left of the 70, Derry go up the other end and level it at the death.

Can't see Derry making the semis. They will be dangerous but they've dropped a level for me, since the league. Players aren't buying what Mickey Harte is selling.

Mayo missed a fairly easy handpass over the bar to put them 2 points up with a min left of the 70, Derry go up the other end and level it at the death.

Can't see Derry making the semis. They will be dangerous but they've dropped a level for me, since the league. Players aren't buying what Mickey Harte is selling.
The players didn’t want Harte, they wanted Devlin but they come as a package.

Hmm not to sure about Derry at all. The internal fallouts are probably too deep to make it beyond the QF but they are dangerous. Mayo were very bad yesterday though, made it easy for Derry at times.

Having said that, I’m glad we don’t play them again.

Thought Derry didn’t let them play mate. Mayo forwards aren’t great working in tight spaces.

Still think they have a kick in them don’t fancy drawing them.

Who would you like to draw out of interest?

We can only get the winner of Louth v Cork or Roscommon so that makes things a little clearer.

Don’t mind in honesty mate, if you have aspirations you have to play everyone if your going to win it, but I’d like to dodge Derry - though i think we’ve a high chance of getting them.

My preference would be Kerry vs Derry, that would be great. Kerry have been sneaking around sauntering into quarter final without playing anyone, so id like to see them with a proper game.

Would love to see Louth do it today, be great for Leinster football.

Don’t mind in honesty mate, if you have aspirations you have to play everyone if your going to win it, but I’d like to dodge Derry - though i think we’ve a high chance of getting them.

My preference would be Kerry vs Derry, that would be great. Kerry have been sneaking around sauntering into quarter final without playing anyone, so id like to see them with a proper game.
Same every year for Kerry.

Galway’s injuries will probably derail them but they are a serious outfit.

Business end of the season, folks.

Hurling semi-finals;

Kilkenny vs Clare on Saturday 6 July at 3pm in Croke Park.

Limerick and Cork on Sunday 7 July with a 4pm throw-in.

Football quarter-finals, weekend 29/30 June;

Kerry Vs Derry.
Armagh Vs Roscommon
Dublin Vs Galway.
Donegal Vs Louth.

Minor hurling final, Saturday 29th June;

Kilkenny Vs Tipperary.

Minor football final, 6/7 July;

Armagh Vs Derry.

Business end of the season, folks.

Hurling semi-finals;

Kilkenny vs Clare on Saturday 6 July at 3pm in Croke Park.

Limerick and Cork on Sunday 7 July with a 4pm throw-in.

Football quarter-finals, weekend 29/30 June;

Kerry Vs Derry.
Armagh Vs Roscommon
Dublin Vs Galway.
Donegal Vs Louth.

Minor hurling final, Saturday 29th June;

Kilkenny Vs Tipperary.

Minor football final, 6/7 July;

Armagh Vs Derry.
Tasty ties there in the football
Hopefully Clare or Cork can produce something to stop another Limerick v KK All Ireland final

Brilliant by Galway in the second half, Dublin started to panic a bit which is unlike them, some crazy turnovers in those last few minutes

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back