Transfer Rumour Gabriel (Lille)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t talk about all this BS, I’ve travelled up and down this country when we where on our arse, our utter arse in the 90’s.

so pipe down

And FYI....You responded to me numbnuts, so if you don’t like what I have to say then you know what to do.

I go everywhere myself mate have done since I was old enough to, so don’t turn this into some super bloo agenda.

I’ll leave it there before the mods get involved.

Is it past time to move on from this guys and focus energies on other options? He is not exactly keen for the move here by the looks of it. Last thing we need is another disinterested passenger on megabucks.

It would have been CRIMINAL for Brands to have signed Gabriel just before the full scope and effects of the pandemic were known.
A lot has changed since then post lockdown and not just financially. Bigger clubs have come calling for Gabriel, Branthwaite has proven to be dependable and the extent to which our midfield is useless has become more apparent. This is why I'm completely fine with us spending more of our limited budget on our dire midfield and look for cheaper alternatives for CB depth.

I won't defend everything Brands has done but suggest he is somehow at fault here is complete idiocy.

We haven't signed Gabriel, but so far neither has anybody else.
I wonder if the supporters of the other clubs mentioned in this saga have gotten as upset as some on here?

My belief is that either the buying CLUBS are trying to put a deal together that is incremental depending on how well the player does or the player is looking for guarantees which buying clubs are not prepared to give to him.

I would not be surprised if in the end he stays at Lille.

Err, you've just wrote it. lol

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back