Transfer Rumour Gabriel (Lille)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like spending a lot of that on Osihmen.
70m euros it seems. but if they're getting 100m euros from those two players they've got plenty left over for Gabriel + a midfielder (this isnt incluidng other sales and already money available).

Point is they'll be able to afford it.

I remember saying the same about Moise Kean.. and he was far more coveted than this guy.. no one knows how these things will work out it’s all a role of the dice to some degree (I still hold out hope for MK btw)
I agree fully. What I would say is that forwards have found it more difficult to adapt to the Premier League then other outfield players. I’m still bemused by Kean, really thought we had a player on our hands when we got him, he may well in time be that player, but the early signs aren’t good.

Lequipe saying we are most likely destination

This just seems to me that basically he’s waiting to see if a better club (with european football to offer) comes in for him. Seems like the Yerry Mina saga all over again. Will he/won’t he. Doesn’t fill me with a great deal of confidence that he actually wants to be here.

70m euros it seems. but if they're getting 100m euros from those two players they've got plenty left over for Gabriel + a midfielder (this isnt incluidng other sales and already money available).

I really don’t think they’ll get as much as they want for Koulibaly.

I mean realistically he knows he’s not going to win anything at either club but at Napoli he’ll play in Europe and get to live in Italy. I’d say his chances of getting in the Brazil squad are equal at us or them.

Essentially he’ll go to Napoli.

Hope not.

I mean realistically he knows he’s not going to win anything at either club but at Napoli he’ll play in Europe and get to live in Italy. I’d say his chances of getting in the Brazil squad are equal at us or them.

If he wants to win, then Napoli is the better choice.

If he wants to get in the Brazil squad, possibly here could be slightly better. The premier league is the best place to get recognised and a player of a similar age has also recently got recognition while playing for us.

If he wants to win, then Napoli is the better choice.

If he wants to get in the Brazil squad, possibly here could be slightly better. The premier league is the best place to get recognised and a player of a similar age has also recently got recognition while playing for us.
I agree the PL is probably the gold standard but the defence is still utterly crucial in Italian football so I think if he’s good enough he’d get picked from either

Koulibaly isn't going anywhere. Every summer his agent is in the press saying he's moving.

Us when Moshiri first came, Chelsea the year after, United next, City and Liverpool this year.

I’m not sure about that. I’d imagine the prem is watched more in Brazil. And he has Richarlison, same age both played for Brazil under 20’s in 2017.
He’s seen him get in the Brazil team while at Everton, it seems a big incentive to him.

We will find out soon enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back