Gareth Barry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man City?

Do you have any money?

Because we won't pay any money...

For the Gar Bar! Gar Bar! Gar Bar! (cue guitar solo)

His block on eto'o's certain goal really kick started this magnificent campaign and got everyone else on the team going.

Top draw player.

EFCNIK;2393194[b said:
]If I could be arsed vaulting everyone I would.[/b] So I'm just gonna make stuff up.

'Gareth Barry? FFS. Moyes would never have signed this no mark.' - Brendansgoat 2013.

'Liverpool are off signing players like Aspas and actually showing ambition and we're signing a washed up defensive midfielder of der mightee ingland FC ' - Chics of the kop 2013

'Lol Gareth Barry reminds me of some poor modern remake of a classic 80s film. Anonymous, sloppy and should never have been signed' - ijjybiff 2013

'Hahaha Liverpool are signing Gareth BOne of the worst footballers I've ever seen, should ban him for life from hurting fan's eyes.arry! Diz is der yeer ladz!' - Bluecock 2011

here's a few.

One of the worst footballers I've ever seen, should ban him for life from hurting fan's eyes.

How Barry gets in that City team defies belief he is ****ing ****e

Gareth Barry should thank his lucky stars that he's at Man City.

He's a terrible terrible footballer.

I'm still staggered by the FSW wanting to replace one of the best technical midfielders in the world with that plodder.

I wouldn't have minded seeing the over-rated puddin' going to Liverpool, tbh. Another £20M down the toilet.

money grabbing to$$er

You forgot vastly over-rated.

When he was goin to the shi*e last season as much as I hate the Knuts
at least he was stepping up :blush: (sort of)

But to move to city from Villa - again as much as I hate the Knuts is a definate step down so the only reason would be money motivated (n)

Money grabbing mercenary - hope he falls flat on his face he deserves to.(y)

Epitomises all that is bad about football today :rant::rant::rant:

I can't think of any good reason we would want Barry.

I can't even think of a bad reason.

Never understood how he was rated so highly when he was younger.

And Liverpool lost the best midfield player they have had this century when Rafael tried to buy him.

Don't want either of em. Parker belongs in the championship, Barry belongs on a scrap heap.
No.

Please. No.

Barry has always been average and is now in decline.
I don't want him, because it's one more obstacle for Barkley in the team

Nothing against him personally

Lets get something straight neither Fellaini or Baines have left the club yet. Barry in no way would be a worthwhile addition to the team, way too old and what would you give him FFS a 3 year contract, don't be daft. Barry is to old and not good enough.
He's past it, never rated him when he was young, now he's pushing 65 definitely not

As if we needed another slow, immobile one-paced central midfielder..

Be ar*ed doing any more but there are loads there. at least someone has a bit of sense though.
Barry would be a fantastic signing - just what we need.

Maybe an idea for the summer?

%C2%A3%C2%A3%C2%A3-Gareth-Barry-at-Evertons-Christmas-party-2935887.jpg

We should "positive vault" more and show the people who got things right. Positive reinforcement. It's almost Christmas FFS!

I said at the time he'd be our most important player.

Arguably, you'd see a lot less of him than someone like Lukaku, but he's exactly what we needed, a wise old head, who gets the job done nicely, but actually must have some quality in him to amass 40+ games for City every season for the last 4.

But yeah, even i was was wrong, he's been far better than i ever anticipated, he's been sublime. It really is like playing with 12 men, cause he plays so well with the defence, but always seems to be there when we're attack, the yards he covers are excellent, plus the steady head, is precisely what McCarthy needs, to continue maturing as a footballer, cause he's been brilliant this season too.

Wanna know what my favourite thing is too? Martinez told Kenwright he wanted him, and he bloody did it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back