Gareth Barry

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dare say the 'delay' is just waiting until he is formally out of contract with City. I'd be very surprised if he doesn't sign.
I think you're dead right, he was never going to sign before July 1st. Contract with Man City over tomorrow, signs for us. If he wasn't going to I think he would have said, he seems respectful !

e806f094639e74ab9febf6a6441cf828e374e64911355022df228d4f7d47be79.jpg

Clearly we signed a deal to loan him with a buying price of 2.5mil. We don't want to pay that so we're waiting until he's a free agent. As of tomorrow city can't claim any fees relating to Barry. People need to chill the f out

I just think people need to chill out mate.

He will most likely sign for us in a few Days. Even if he might not be as good as he was last season he has experience of international games that we need. I don't see him as a starter in the games season 15/16 or later, but as a backup player. We need more players in our squad and Barry has shown he can do the job for us, he knows the squad already and is well liked. He can be a perfect rolemodel for our youngsters coming up.

People don't half panic about things there's no need to panic about. His contract runs out tomorrow and I'm 99% sure he will then sign rather quickly!

I'd be more worried about our striker situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back