Gareth Barry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Given that a few of the sound Man City fans I talk footy with collectively reckon they've never replaced him, and that they need someone in his mold to get back their defensive solidity shows his worth. Been here a couple of years and they're still raving about him.
After his wobbles last season has come back and been outstanding.
Best reader of the game in the league IMO.

He's been much better without the congested fixture list, but I agree that he sits too deep and unbalances the midfield.

It wouldn't be a problem if he was ever rotated, though. There's no need to have him on the pitch against crap at home.

And you are offering what to to the debate? You're the equivalent of the kid on a school yard watching a fight from the back of the crowd laughing.
I quoted a load of your utter bollocks earlier.

Your retort was you don't like him and won't change that opinion.

To argue with a simpleton I would therefore have to lower myself to a simpleton and I'm not prepared to do that.

That may be true , sadly your retorts don't seem to relate to my points as you continually misrepresent nearly all of them in the manner I've just described.
Now, now. Don't get nouty. I even when through your last point line by line. Your retort, akin to the little girl folding her arms and saying 'no' is about as bad as it gets.

You deserve the beasting you're getting from various posters because you won't just admit that you don't like Barry for non-footballing reasons. We are here for you. Repent.

Now, now. Don't get nouty. I even when through your last point line by line. Your retort, akin to the little girl folding her arms and saying 'no' is about as bad as it gets.

You deserve the beasting you're getting from various posters because you won't just admit that you don't like Barry for non-footballing reasons. We are here for you. Repent.

Not true at all, couldn't have articulated these reasons any more times than I have. If you don't agree with them then fine. Instead I'm being mocked and misrepresented for essentially holding a different opinion to some that a 35 year old playing for s bottom half premier league team is not 'class'.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back