• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Gary Lineker knows of 2 gay prem footballers

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's nice that several members of the England women's team are openly gay and no one really gives a toss. Maybe men need to make their beds a bit more or something.
Every single Premier League player should en masse release a statement saying we're all gay and we don't care.
Nothing more, just let that settle in and let the noise die down then everyone can just crack on living their own lives without the constant speculation.

This is exactly the drama needed on a Friday morning.

Have to ask, why is anyone arsed? It should be treated as page 24 news, and if it were, then you’d find it would receive the same reaction.

If a footballer, or anyone for that matter, likes someone of the same gender, then fair play. It’s not 1700, they shouldn’t be scrutinised. In fact they shouldn’t even be placed on a pedestal for being “brave”, because it shouldn’t be a big deal in 2022 to be a gay sportsperson.

I want to write my views on this but fear some of the replies could bring me back to a dark place after watching someone close to me struggle with identity and acceptance issues over matters that simply do not concern others.

Every single person on this earth is different in one way or another but for some reason only certain groups get pigeon holed by a single minded minority. Get over yourselves. Embrace Life.

I want to write my views on this but fear some of the replies could bring me back to a dark place after watching someone close to me struggle with identity and acceptance issues over matters that simply do not concern others.

Every single person on this earth is different in one way or another but for some reason only certain groups get pigeon holed by a single minded minority. Get over yourselves. Embrace Life.

Great post mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back