• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

George Green

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing wrong with that at all. Good to see he supports his hometown club

Good to see him supporting his hometown club, but he's a fool to use terms such as 'Leeds scum'. Firstly, it's not very nice (even if it might be true). Secondly, it doesn't reflect well on Everton as a club if one of their younger players is going around calling another club 'scum'. We're better than that, we should have some class and dignity about us. Thirdly, he's a fool. Who knows where his career will take him. What happens if Leeds want to sign him one day? He's going to look like a massive tit (if he doesn't already).

Players can have a laugh on twitter and engage in the dreaded 'banter', but calling another group 'scum' is a bit OTT in my eyes.

BTW, I don't think he should be calling Liverpool 'scum' either. Sh**e maybe, scum is a bit much.:p

Good to see him supporting his hometown club, but he's a fool to use terms such as 'Leeds scum'. Firstly, it's not very nice (even if it might be true). Secondly, it doesn't reflect well on Everton as a club if one of their younger players is going around calling another club 'scum'. We're better than that, we should have some class and dignity about us. Thirdly, he's a fool. Who knows where his career will take him. What happens if Leeds want to sign him one day? He's going to look like a massive tit (if he doesn't already).

Players can have a laugh on twitter and engage in the dreaded 'banter', but calling another group 'scum' is a bit OTT in my eyes.

BTW, I don't think he should be calling Liverpool 'scum' either. Sh**e maybe, scum is a bit much.:p

He's 18, he hates Leeds. Leeds hate everyone. And they're scum (i'm from Wakefield, 10 miles down the road - I work in Leeds, most of my friends are Leeds fans) - they're nearly as deluded as the RS. Got no issue with a Bradford lad slating them!

images

I call Liverpool and kopites in general a lot worse than scum tbf mate

Massive waste of money that 2 million we obviously paid up front.

There is NO WAY we paid 2 million up front for him. NO WHERE NEAR

He came here at 15. We paid training compensation.

4 years x £90k = £360k Training Compensation

NOT 2 MILLION!!!

2 million will be total including add ons plus any transfers via solidarity mechanism. So its no where near 2 million!!!

http://www.fifa.com/mm/document/affederation/administration/01/06/30/78/statusinhalt_en_122007.pdf

http://www.fifa.com/mm/document/aff...ngcompensationandthecategorisationofclubs.pdf

He's from Bradford/Dewsbury. Him calling leeds scum is like us calling the RS the RS.

Martinez said in February he just needs to learn discipline. People want to leave off. Let the kid develop and not post stupid comments about him.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...egends-Gascoigne-Rooney-IN-THE-SPOTLIGHT.html

Lost his way the season before last but got his head down last season and made a lot of progress.Hopefully he will
realise how far he can go if he carries on learning and behaving. HE HAS GOT A LOT OF TALENT.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back