• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

George Green

Status
Not open for further replies.
No to be clear to you what I'm not doing is judging a player I've barely seen above a few minutes every few weeks on the official sites reviews of reserve or academy football.

What you're doing though is judging a player you've clearly got limited knowledge and experience of and are swaying one way or the other with your view using half cocked crap soundbites.
Better shut the bloody site down because im guessing not every person personally goes to wath every player at the club to pass an opinion then.

i'm not describing his personality, i'm saying he can gain something from his loan. if he has it happy days, he'll just get more of it. If he doesnt have it then he will get some hopefully.

Trying to disagree on the basis of me not seeing him every time he plays is not really here nor there. Better go and tell the rest of the thread that!

Better shut the bloody site down because im guessing not every person personally goes to wath every player at the club to pass an opinion then.

i'm not describing his personality, i'm saying he can gain something from his loan. if he has it happy days, he'll just get more of it. If he doesnt have it then he will get some hopefully.

Trying to disagree on the basis of me not seeing him every time he plays is not really here nor there. Better go and tell the rest of the thread that!

You've questioned his maturity, you've questioned his determination and drive and you've made comparisons with his contemporaries and now you're admitting to not seeing much, if anything, of him.

That's the point you've no knowledge really of this player and originally you'd wrote the loan off as a bad idea. You're basing all these assumptions on nothing and passing them off as facts.

You've questioned his maturity, you've questioned his determination and drive and you've made comparisons with his contemporaries and now you're admitting to not seeing much, if anything, of him.

That's the point you've no knowledge really of this player and originally you'd wrote the loan off as a bad idea. You're basing all these assumptions on nothing and passing them off as facts.
Opinions not facts, the staple of a forum or did you not know that? An opinion is that of thoughts that may or may not have factual base but believed by the user anyway.

So the minute said user is then shot down for posting opinion because it isnt based on fact then said user loses all ability to post without having to back up everything their opinion is, which takes the opinion into fact.

You've questioned his maturity- I questioneed all 17 year olds maturity, which i once was so kinda have some knoweledge about

you've questioned his determination and drive- he has been playing no competitive football his career away from the odd tournament with his mates pretty much. so no he doesnt have drive on the pitch in the same way a 25 year old experienced player would.

and you've made comparisons with his contemporaries- Who have i compared him to?

and now you're admitting to not seeing much, if anything, of him- Like 90% of the posters in this thread but you havent been hounding them about that have you?

As someone who has seen Green play some 7 or 8 times over the last few years I opinion is that to have any chance of making it he needs to be completely fit and sharp to be on his game. Sometimes he looks a bit overweight. He'll always try and do the quick turns and lightning dribbles but unless he's really fit and tuned he'll often fail to successfully complete what he's trying to do. That's not to say he won't still produce some great stuff, but it will mean that he won't make the big step up. Only my opinion.

As someone who has seen Green play some 7 or 8 times over the last few years I opinion is that to have any chance of making it he needs to be completely fit and sharp to be on his game. Sometimes he looks a bit overweight. He'll always try and do the quick turns and lightning dribbles but unless he's really fit and tuned he'll often fail to successfully complete what he's trying to do. That's not to say he won't still produce some great stuff, but it will mean that he won't make the big step up. Only my opinion.
Does he play on the right wing mate?

Lets not squabble lads. We'll have a chance to see how he does in the remaining 8 games of Tranmere's season. Hopefully he'll learn a lot from his time there and come back a better bloke for the experience.

Opinions not facts, the staple of a forum or did you not know that? An opinion is that of thoughts that may or may not have factual base but believed by the user anyway.

So the minute said user is then shot down for posting opinion because it isnt based on fact then said user loses all ability to post without having to back up everything their opinion is, which takes the opinion into fact.

You've questioned his maturity- I questioneed all 17 year olds maturity, which i once was so kinda have some knoweledge about

you've questioned his determination and drive- he has been playing no competitive football his career away from the odd tournament with his mates pretty much. so no he doesnt have drive on the pitch in the same way a 25 year old experienced player would.

and you've made comparisons with his contemporaries- Who have i compared him to?

and now you're admitting to not seeing much, if anything, of him- Like 90% of the posters in this thread but you havent been hounding them about that have you?
Don't worry mate, in a few years these lot will have caught up with your superior intellect and football knowledge.

Oooooo feisty pants!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back