Gerard Deulofeu - Once a Blue, always a Blue

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cant get in Barca squad.

Yet they refuse to sell him or waver for from the €30 million transfer fee 20 year old who can't get in the squad

Hasnt made an impact for Sevilla.

Stunning assessment after less than 5 full matches played nevermind a goal & 4 assists in that time - in keeping with much of the kneejerking going on of late...Even Emery confirmed that recently, it's very early for Gerard at Sevilla

Yet they refuse to sell him or waver for from the €30 million transfer fee 20 year old who can't get in the squad

Stunning assessment after less than 5 full matches played nevermind a goal & 4 assists in that time - in keeping with much of the kneejerking going on of late...Even Emery confirmed that recently, it's very early for Gerard at Sevilla

It's not though mate, it's January next week. It's mid-term for Deulofeu at Sevilla.

And he has scored two goals in sixteen games and not one in the league since September.

He's been marginally better than McGeady, in a better team with better form. Not what I'd call great for the next Messi/Ronaldo/Pele or whatever you think he is.

It's not though mate, it's January next week. It's mid-term for Deulofeu at Sevilla.

And he has scored two goals in sixteen games and not one in the league since September.

He's been marginally better than McGeady, in a better team with better form. Not what I'd call great for the next Messi/Ronaldo/Pele or whatever you think he is.

barca is artificially keeping his price up.

Theres not a hope in hell hes worth anymore than around 8m currently.

Hes a very good prospect with lots of weaknesses he needs to overcome to be considered a good player.

If he wasnt a barca player I think you'd agree with me.

Max price would be 12mil but the 8mil banded around seems good for all parties.

barca has a luxury to ask that. maybe the greatest club on planet, brilliant academy n all...
but £30m is just to scare off all the suitors cause they want to see if he does got it what needs to be a barca player...they dont konw it yet...they are in waiting mode. sevilla was a mistake and they know it.

He's on loan at Sevilla for a full season, no? why would he come to us in January ( if thats the assumption here )

no chance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back