Gerard Deulofeu - Once a Blue, always a Blue

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spanish telly today saying Luis Enrique does not have much faith in Deulofeu. Reckon they have much better prospects and he wouldn't fit into Enruque's system. That's what was said on the telly, anyway, just reporting it. He could be so frustrating, but he put so many teams on the defensive for us, come back and show us your cardies Gerry.

£30m barca wonderkid. lol

Spanish telly today saying Luis Enrique does not have much faith in Deulofeu. Reckon they have much better prospects and he wouldn't fit into Enruque's system. That's what was said on the telly, anyway, just reporting it. He could be so frustrating, but he put so many teams on the defensive for us, come back and show us your cardies Gerry.

I heard he went for goal a couple times in practice. TOO DIRECT, NO DISCIPLINE.

You've only demonstrated how little you understand about Barcelona player development in comparing Deulofeu to Bojan

The barca fan who lives in Rhyl, watches la liga on sc4 and had paella for his tea every night since he was 12, is back to educate us all on the ways of the once mighty Barcelona.

Remember they stopped everyone calling it the Nou Camp and had to start calling it the Camp Nou. Firm of Helmets that attract Helmets.

The barca fan who lives in Rhyl, watches la liga on sc4 and had paella for his tea every night since he was 12, is back to educate us all on the ways of the once mighty Barcelona.

Remember they stopped everyone calling it the Nou Camp and had to start calling it the Camp Nou. Firm of Helmets that attract Helmets.

I thought people called it the New Camp....basically translating a stadium name, which is nothing new. People talk of the stadium of light in lisbon for example.

People calling the city Barça annoys more people here though.

I´m a huge Barça fan and season ticket holder now, but can understand why people get so irritated by them when there is this plague of "supporter" on every football website in the world. Our special guest on here couldn´t be more pretentious if he tried...

On Deulo....no idea whats going to happen with him, and neither does any supporter I talk to. My read on it would be they will not sell any of these young loan players whilst this transfer ban is looking like it will stick, as they may need them all. I´d love him back though, even though he would be totally lost in our club right now as the more experienced players are not bringing the confidence they should to the team to help the younger players. Deulo and his regular mistakes wouldn´t go down very well right now I don´t think.

I thought people called it the New Camp....basically translating a stadium name, which is nothing new. People talk of the stadium of light in lisbon for example.

People calling the city Barça annoys more people here though.

I´m a huge Barça fan and season ticket holder now, but can understand why people get so irritated by them when there is this plague of "supporter" on every football website in the world. Our special guest on here couldn´t be more pretentious if he tried...

On Deulo....no idea whats going to happen with him, and neither does any supporter I talk to. My read on it would be they will not sell any of these young loan players whilst this transfer ban is looking like it will stick, as they may need them all. I´d love him back though, even though he would be totally lost in our club right now as the more experienced players are not bringing the confidence they should to the team to help the younger players. Deulo and his regular mistakes wouldn´t go down very well right now I don´t think.

Fair points but I think he'd be massive for us right now. gets past people, goes direct and makes things happen. Only Mirallas of our front five is trying to do that. He'd be more than welcome ATM.

Fair points but I think he'd be massive for us right now. gets past people, goes direct and makes things happen. Only Mirallas of our front five is trying to do that. He'd be more than welcome ATM.

Oh I definitely would love him back. I am sure we will get better and with this manager, and he is a player who could be a real star for us given some time.

He's been missed.

Not because he was so important, but because his sporadic sub/rotation appearances that occasionally brought a moment of magic -- an equalising goal or a crucial assist -- have been replaced with Christian Atsu. And Atsu has been about as effective a loan signing as Anthony Gardner was in 2008.

He's been missed.

Not because he was so important, but because his sporadic sub/rotation appearances that occasionally brought a moment of magic -- an equalising goal or a crucial assist -- have been replaced with Christian Atsu. And Atsu has been about as effective a loan signing as Anthony Gardner was in 2008.
did he play for Everton?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back