Gerard Deulofeu - Once a Blue, always a Blue

Status
Not open for further replies.
He wouldn't get booed by his own team, don't forget he's only a loanee at Sevilla - fans want committed players, regardless...Part of it is on Emery, IMHO, as he's been played out of position but more & more Deulofeu's lack of patience and chirping to the press is contributing to it as well

It's a strange situation for Sevilla nevermind Barcelona as Deulofeu isn't a starter despite the ability to provide the Andalusians great depth at forward...Emery isn't known for coddling players either so the only way out of the proverbial doghouse is to do what is asked of him - under normal conditions perhaps this wouldn't be too much of an issue but I suspect the player is at the end of his proverbial rope in terms of patience

Shame really, his development has really been squandered
He needs to find a club that is properly invested in him for the long term. Not one that wants to use his as a squad player. Only then will you see Deulofeu's development move in the direction we all think it should. Hopefully it will be here with us.

He wouldn't get booed by his own team, don't forget he's only a loanee at Sevilla - fans want committed players, regardless...Part of it is on Emery, IMHO, as he's been played out of position but more & more Deulofeu's lack of patience and chirping to the press is contributing to it as well

It's a strange situation for Sevilla nevermind Barcelona as Deulofeu isn't a starter despite the ability to provide the Andalusians great depth at forward...Emery isn't known for coddling players either so the only way out of the proverbial doghouse is to do what is asked of him - under normal conditions perhaps this wouldn't be too much of an issue but I suspect the player is at the end of his proverbial rope in terms of patience

Shame really, his development has really been squandered

iYgYFI3pAUa1P.gif

He needs to find a club that is properly invested in him for the long term. Not one that wants to use his as a squad player. Only then will you see Deulofeu's development move in the direction we all think it should. Hopefully it will be here with us.

He's 20 and been a sub in both the Premier & Primera leagues - 3 goals & 9 assists in 1200 minutes with Seviila and 4 goals & 4 assists in 1100 minutes with Everton

Just needs proper minutes & patience

He's 20 and been a sub in both the Premier & Primera leagues - 3 goals & 9 assists in 1200 minutes with Seviila and 4 goals & 4 assists in 1100 minutes with Everton

Just needs proper minutes & patience
Totally agree. I still think he can become a top player. His talent is definitely there for all to see however it will be years before he's at Barca's level. His football intelligence isn't developing fast enough and for that reason he needs to find a club that has it in their interests to give him proper minutes and patience.

Totally agree I still think he can become a top player. His talent is definitely there for all to see however it will be years before he's at Barca's level. His football intelligence isn't developing fast enough and for that reason he needs to find a club that has it in their interests to give him proper minutes and patience.

For me, he has earned & deserves at least a year with Barcelona's first team - Tello, Roberto, Fontas, Dos Santos, Cuenca, Jeffren, etc all got at least a season....Deulofeu is far more talented & certainly should be given a chance rather than loaned in perpetuity

Its poor from the club, IMHO

I would like to see him back. The games he played on the wing for us, do not think I have seen a winger in an Everton shirt like that since Khanchelskis!

I think everyone know I was his biggest supporter on here.

It's been difficulty living without him for me.

I just don't see he coming back. Ever. Sadly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back