Gerard Deulofeu - Once a Blue, always a Blue

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hes just been quite gready,a breakaway 2/3 on 1 running down on the keeper,could pass to the left for a tap in,could shoot,does not neither and gets tackled, [ps sevilla get a red for a horror to the knee tackle few mins later]

Hes just been quite gready,a breakaway 2/3 on 1 running down on the keeper,could pass to the left for a tap in,could shoot,does not neither and gets tackled, [ps sevilla get a red for a horror to the knee tackle few mins later]
Saw this on twitter - did they really boo him?

@Rafinhinito: Deulofeu are getting small boo´s from the Sevilla crowd. Isn´t playing well either. Such a bad loan move for him.

Saw this on twitter - did they really boo him?

@Rafinhinito: Deulofeu are getting small boo´s from the Sevilla crowd. Isn´t playing well either. Such a bad loan move for him.
Yea that's what the Barca forum where saying too. Deulofeu is frustrating as hell and given we booed Ross this year I'm not sure bringing him here would be a good move for either us or him.

I just wish our fans would be a bit more patient especially not booing during the game and never at one individual player.

Yea that's what the Barca forum where saying too. Deulofeu is frustrating as hell and given we booed Ross this year I'm not sure bringing him here would be a good move for either us or him.

I just wish our fans would be a bit more patient especially not booing during the game and never at one individual player.
Think booing is ineffectual on the lazy players, counterproductive for most and just downright mean on young ones.

Would still love to see Deulofeu back although given that Lukaku was lauded last year and now has to constantly live up to "is he worth 28m" if Geri costs a lot it might be a bit rough for him.

Think booing is ineffectual on the lazy players, counterproductive for most and just downright mean on young ones.

Would still love to see Deulofeu back although given that Lukaku was lauded last year and now has to constantly live up to "is he worth 28m" if Geri costs a lot it might be a bit rough for him.
Totally agree on booing. We're our own worst enemies.

Although I do think that booing does serve a purpose at the end of the game when directed at the whole team and especially the manager but to single out one player especially a young players is just wrong.

That said I think Sevilla where booing Gerry as much for his comments than his performances.

I wonder what reception Rom will get? Thankfully the away game to Young Boys comes before our home game so hopefully Rom will have bagged a hat-trick and all will be forgiven.;)

He wouldn't get booed by his own team, don't forget he's only a loanee at Sevilla - fans want committed players, regardless...Part of it is on Emery, IMHO, as he's been played out of position but more & more Deulofeu's lack of patience and chirping to the press is contributing to it as well

It's a strange situation for Sevilla nevermind Barcelona as Deulofeu isn't a starter despite the ability to provide the Andalusians great depth at forward...Emery isn't known for coddling players either so the only way out of the proverbial doghouse is to do what is asked of him - under normal conditions perhaps this wouldn't be too much of an issue but I suspect the player is at the end of his proverbial rope in terms of patience

Shame really, his development has really been squandered

He wouldn't get booed by his own team, don't forget he's only a loanee at Sevilla - fans want committed players, regardless...Part of it is on Emery, IMHO, as he's been played out of position but more & more Deulofeu's lack of patience and chirping to the press is contributing to it as well

It's a strange situation for Sevilla nevermind Barcelona as Deulofeu isn't a starter despite the ability to provide the Andalusians great depth at forward...Emery isn't known for coddling players either so the only way out of the proverbial doghouse is to do what is asked of him - under normal conditions perhaps this wouldn't be too much of an issue but I suspect the player is at the end of his proverbial rope in terms of patience

Shame really, his development has really been squandered

None of us forgot this

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back