Gerard Deulofeu - Once a Blue, always a Blue

Status
Not open for further replies.

image.webp

They've just edited an old photo of him.

Deulofeu, 19/20 in a new league and despite having a bad hamstring injury midseason just as he hit peak form got 3 goals and 4 assists in 900mins of league football

Lennon 27/28 having played in the league his entire life with no injury 2 gaols 1 assist in 1071 mins according to transfer market.
Puts everything into perspective.

Well maybe not everything, but a couple of things.

RE: Garbutt (In February)

Now do us all a favour and pipe down you cringeworthy attention seeker.

You know Luke hasn't signed therefore couldn't go to Bolton.

Preety much announced WHP month after that stadium news stuff too btw.

Missed off the stuff on Brownhill , contract for Clev , Roms five year deal , Barry deal. Missed off Besic being at FF. Blackpool taking our youth. On Atsu it was super kev calling all the shots. I actually noted there had been a breakthrough.

Dont let that get in the way of a good story though eh.

Pro tip : getting stuff wrong doesnt mean your an attention seeker either. Its football. Things happen. Get on with your life. Dont let it affect you as much as it does.
Jink is off the ropes and throwing some good combos. Fight is on. Let's see what the Welsh Flyweight contender has in his pocket.....

Thread title's got the word Deulofeu in it for some reason
Oh, hang on, it's a player thread, well, to be more accurate, it's currently an ex-player thread

Try to keep it on topic lads. It'd be a waste of a good infraction if I had to go down the off-topic route.

You know Luke hasn't signed therefore couldn't go to Bolton.

Preety much announced WHP month after that stadium news stuff too btw.

Missed off the stuff on Brownhill , contract for Clev , Roms five year deal , Barry deal. Missed off Besic being at FF. Blackpool taking our youth. On Atsu it was super kev calling all the shots. I actually noted there had been a breakthrough.

Dont let that get in the way of a good story though eh.

Yes, Luke hasn't signed, despite you saying in February that it was close. Your definition of close is clearly an interesting one.

Cleverley signing ? Only a person in touch with the Gods could have seen that coming. Good spot.

Hush.

Yes, Luke hasn't signed, despite you saying in February that it was close. Your definition of close is clearly an interesting one.

Cleverley signing ? Only a person in touch with the Gods could have seen that coming. Good spot.

Hush.
Referee steps in and stops filth.

Bit too hasty in calling it off for me there Jeff."

Referee steps in and stops filth.

Bit too hasty in calling it off for me there Jeff."

Traditionally the Ale House has been the place for merriment, fingering and fighting between posters, with a bit of casual bumming thrown in for good measure. Saves messing up the Everton forum that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back