Gerard Deulofeu

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just saying that his performances have papered over a lot of the cracks the blame for which would ordinarily lie at the managers door. If he gets injured or loses form then we will be up sh/it creek without a paddle - or more accurately Martinez will.
Obviously you're not being personally offensive to another member, but can we all bear this in mind please; https://www.grandoldteam.com/forum/threads/language-polite-reminder.54294/

Creeps back in now and then so please avoid it.

Thanks.

Players not allowed to improve?

Christ, you're a classic you.

I wonder how many hours of your life you've wasted trawling through old threads trying to make fellow Blues look silly.

Shall we go and find 99% of Evertonians who agreed that Naismith was rubbish, only to say he was our best player when he score a hat trick? Who the same people who claimed (rightfully) that Kone looked like he was finished before he was able to show his real form this year?

I am sure you can do more productive things with your time, God know what you could achieve if you spent your time on something useful.

I wonder how many hours of your life you've wasted trawling through old threads trying to make fellow Blues look silly.

Shall we go and find 99% of Evertonians who agreed that Naismith was rubbish, only to say he was our best player when he score a hat trick? Who the same people who claimed (rightfully) that Kone looked like he was finished before he was able to show his real form this year?

I am sure you can do more productive things with your time, God know what you could achieve if you spent your time on something useful.

That's a bite...

But, err, yeh, Delafoof is boss. Nine assists already this season and, even when he's not playing well, still has the ability to pop up with a really good cross/pass/moment of magic.

Don't taboo vaulting mate! It's the best part of GOT!

As with many many posters who love putting the boot into some of the players, it´s the way that it´s done much of the time that grates, rather than the opinion itself.

Very enjoyable vaulting. Would read again. @Prevenger17

Not meaning this in a negative way about the players we have had wide this season...

McGeady
Piennar
Mirallas
Lennon
Naismith
Kone

Deulofeu just shows that we need another player of similar quality on the opposite flank. Cleverley gets a pass as he's new and been injured but the others i would have no issue with any leaving now and other players recycled.

Imagine having a Deulofeu type on the left..Lukaku would score a hatful.

his attitude has changed completely like, which has made him improve as a player, and hopefully it'll continue.

Him knowing this is his full time club has done him wonders, i didn't really fancy him coming back at all to be honest but i warmed to the idea, and now he's making me look very stupid.

Good on him, he always had that bit of magic but now he's putting the effort in to the weaker areas of his game which is making him become very dangerous.

IMG-20151110-WA0000.webp

Sort of on topic....was at Goodison on Sunday and Geri had left his protein in the changing room...had to stop my boy from 'borrowing' it

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back