Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Getting off a toilet seat

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have 3 kids and it took me 10 minutes to walk down to Wickes and buy a hacksaw and another 10 minutes to saw off a metal bolt that was stuck and fit the new seat. Stop finding excuses you bone idle tosspot and tell your mrs to get off her fat arse and keep the kids out the way whilst you sort it.
lol

i did buy the hacksaw to be fair, least i'm half way. And i plan to do it tonight after i've eaten to get it out the way.

I have 3 kids and it took me 10 minutes to walk down to Wickes and buy a hacksaw and another 10 minutes to saw off a metal bolt that was stuck and fit the new seat. Stop finding excuses you bone idle tosspot and tell your mrs to get off her fat arse and keep the kids out the way whilst you sort it.
He'd have had it done by now if the lazy bint had gone and got her own Fanta yesterday.

Get off his back. He's doing his best ffs. He's got a lot on his plate, he's had to fix the shower rail as well don't forget......

fat-guy-falls-bath-pulls-showe-5307.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back