Getting old

You can buy kits from Amazon to tie the blood supply up which works well @Paris is clued up on skin tags LOL
To be honest a bit of thread or dental floss does the job - just tie it as tightly as possible to the base of the skin tag, and after a week or so it'll fall off. A few months back I got my wife to get one I couldn't reach on the back of my neck - that one hurt like hell, like, but I didn't dare speak up about it. If I had my time again, I'd have taken my chances with removing it using one of your gardening tools, Joey.

To be honest a bit of thread or dental floss does the job - just tie it as tightly as possible to the base of the skin tag, and after a week or so it'll fall off. A few months back I got my wife to get one I couldn't reach on the back of my neck - that one hurt like hell, like, but I didn't dare speak up about it. If I had my time again, I'd have taken my chances with removing it using one of your gardening tools, Joey.
Trouble is I live alone and wouldn't be able to reach it, being as its under my arm pit, suppose I could ask tge old bloke next door lol

Getting old - my hearing aids due to noise in the work place a klaxon on the incoming works telephone in Northwich with illness never been back - just had new ones fitted by the NHS - he claimed my old ones were antique lol

& to use them just for watching TV - a much state-of-the-art test, far more comfortable to wear .... I can hear the birds tweeting now - they had better stop eating my Webb's Wonderful lettuce in my grow bags lol

Getting old - my hearing aids due to noise in the work place a klaxon on the incoming works telephone in Northwich with illness never been back - just had new ones fitted by the NHS - he claimed my old ones were antique lol

& to use them just for watching TV - a much state-of-the-art test, far more comfortable to wear .... I can hear the birds tweeting now - they had better stop eating my Webb's Wonderful lettuce in my grow bags lol
You not discovered Subtitles mate? , tis the only way to watch Tv as you get older . By chance we watched a subtitled version of Top Gun - Maverick last month, wonderful things.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back