Getting old

How rubbish is it?

Spent all day yesterday doing jobs around the house, picking up kids toys mainly! Now my back is actual broken.

Also ive noticed that my sentence forming is getting worse, missing complete words off sentences, adding words that dont belong, just general derpisms that I never made in my younger days. I aint even gonna talk about the penis things.

Lets have a good old moan about getting old.

Young uns, pipe down.
This is a great subject to comment on. I would, too, if only I could remember what I was going to say, and then forgetting what the subject was. Something about toys, was it?

Found myself browsing the slippers section in M&S. :(

40 odd years ago I was queuing up to see The Damned in Erics. ?

I saw them around that time, at The Locarno Ballroom, (I kid you not), in Bristol. Was a fabulous venue, and would actually shake with the sound. Saw SLF there, The Cult, Stray cats, prob others that I have forgotten. Oh, The Stranglers a couple of times as well. Raven tour. Then they did another mini tour when Golden Brown went uber nuts a year or so later. Proper mental place.

I saw them around that time, at The Locarno Ballroom, (I kid you not), in Bristol. Was a fabulous venue, and would actually shake with the sound. Saw SLF there, The Cult, Stray cats, prob others that I have forgotten. Oh, The Stranglers a couple of times as well. Raven tour. Then they did another mini tour when Golden Brown went uber nuts a year or so later. Proper mental place.

Brian Setzer!

Did you dress for the occasion?

Rockabilly Roydo.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back