Getting old

Had 2 sessions now with a chiropractor, basically frees up some verebrae by basically using a technique that lifts you off your feet, then she’s a tens machine for about 25 minutes… downside though is sticking pins into the damaged area of my back which is bloody painful …

All for the bargain price of £50 a session
A dominatrix would charge more but at least you’d get a happy ending

Waking up at 2am every night for a piss and not complaining

If you start getting up any more than this, I`d go and get your prostrate checked.

This is exactly how my symptoms started.

Getting up once in the middle of the night and then almost getting up like for like, for every pint I drank ( if that makes sense )

I know you`re much younger than me, but it`s just something to be aware of ;)

If you start getting up any more than this, I`d go and get your prostrate checked.

This is exactly how my symptoms started.

Getting up once in the middle of the night and then almost getting up like for like, for every pint I drank ( if that makes sense )

I know you`re much younger than me, but it`s just something to be aware of ;)

No way I’m letting some big bloke finger my arse.

I do wee an enormous amount though. But I also drink like 4 litres of water so there is that haha.

No way I’m letting some big bloke finger my arse.

I do wee an enormous amount though. But I also drink like 4 litres of water so there is that haha.

Seriously, when I had my test, I didn`t even know that the Doctor had done it - it was lady too ;)

* It`s one of the biggest early killers of fellas, for the simple reason you`ve mentioned above.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back