Getting old

If you start getting up any more than this, I`d go and get your prostrate checked.

This is exactly how my symptoms started.

Getting up once in the middle of the night and then almost getting up like for like, for every pint I drank ( if that makes sense )

I know you`re much younger than me, but it`s just something to be aware of ;)
The finger up your bum does not hurt - one did & I asked hey did you put any lubricant on your glove - of sorry I forgot - but even then it is worth getting checked out ..... it is unpleasant but vital it is checked out for men .... the hidden killer - sometimes you get no symptoms ....

Age comes to us all
Then you get your fuel allowance taken away :D H& B yesterday - logs the old people were raiding them filling up trollies as the sign stated last batch as the price is going up from £4 .99 to £6 50 in the autumn ..... we got 6 bags ..... the pallet was nearly gone - she stated one young guy purchased 50 bags - me thinks he is selling them on at a higher price..... young whipper-snapper :lol:

Last edited:
Gregory's all over the house. 👓

Distance, when not wearing contacts.

Reading, when contacts in.

Prescription sunglasses, when contacts out. 😎

Glasses for the computer, when contacts out.

Glasses for computer, when contacts in.

Another thing with my is my eye sight absolutely fell off a cliff after I hit 40. Can remember having an eye test done at 38 and they told me I was in the 97th percentile for my age. At 42 I got blepharitis and had to go to an ophthalmologist. She did another eye test on me and I could barely read out of my right eye any more. Mad how quickly it turned.
I'm basically blind these days.

Which is problematic when driving and gaming.

A blood test is you need to check it now
Fingering is not necessary, unless of course you ask for it 😂
But apparently none of the tests are that accurate. My blood test came back completely positive but still need to go regularly at 4am (and while I'm drinking beer and watching EFC games at the same time - lucky I'm not at Goodison). You only get fingered here if your blood is a bit iffy.

A blood test is you need to check it now
Fingering is not necessary, unless of course you ask for it 😂
I’ve been fingered every time alongside a blood test when I didn’t even know all you needed was the blood test. I’ll pretend I don’t know next time as well. In their defence the GPs were gentle, generous and considerate.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back