Getting old

Just had a pee and am going to bed .. fuming because I know I’ll be up at 4 for another pee
Went the loo when I went to bed. Woke up middle of the night and went, then went again when I woke up at half 7.. it's beyond a joke! Didn't have a drink yesterday after about 7:30pm either..

Another one for me is needing reading glasses. It's driving me mad now because it's a new thing. Seems to be getting worse week by week..

I increased the text size slightly on my phone which should be handy! However it doesn't work correctly on this site...🤣🤣 It picks random threads to increase the size for!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240826-081430.webp
    Screenshot_20240826-081430.webp
    103.2 KB · Views: 1
No back issues suggests you’re short.
That has been my secret weapon - never had a day of back pain! exception was when the Dr prescribed Statins for my cholesterol and i could not exercise for the back pain. Even at the lowest doses I cant tolerate it. Its not a bad thing, I suspect they'll figure out Statins are causing dementia some day soon.

Went the loo when I went to bed. Woke up middle of the night and went, then went again when I woke up at half 7.. it's beyond a joke! Didn't have a drink yesterday after about 7:30pm either..

Another one for me is needing reading glasses. It's driving me mad now because it's a new thing. Seems to be getting worse week by week..

I increased the text size slightly on my phone which should be handy! However it doesn't work correctly on this site...🤣🤣 It picks random threads to increase the size for!
Yeah, I gave in and bought reading glasses that I only need for small text (phone and some books). Wore them for an hour or two reading a new book and it feels like my eyes are getting tire when I'm not using them.

Turns out my parents were right and that I'd eventually go blind if I kept doing.....that.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back