Ghosts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was on my jack in my sister's, house sitting. She'd bought a board from a car boot sale and it was just there, so I picked it up.

Was about 11pm and I had it on my knee, sat in a chair. So I go about it the way you see on the telly etc. I'm not unaware of all the stories around the boards, I've been interested in that sort of stuff since I was a teenager, I was about late twenties at thetime.

So I start off with 'is there anybody there?'. A few times, nothing. I asked again and the planchette, pointy thing, shifts to yes. Now I had my fingers on it lightly, but I brushed it off as subconscious, more on that later.

The questions sort of develop from there and from the response you ask the next. The name I was given was John, not an uncommon name obviously. He died during the first world war, 1916 iirc. My obvious thinking at this time was again, my subconscious developing, but I would have expected the death to have been an obvious shot on a field in battle, but it had said it was in the merchant navy, at sea and to do with a snapped rope.

All of this time I swear I wasn't prompting the planchette or directing it, just going with it.

Suddenly the mood changed and I was being asked questions, something I definitely hadn't been expecting and hadn't even considered. It became personal and then abusive and then I felt a sort of presence, with me, about me. It wasn't the same character I'd been dealing with, but this seemed dark and nasty.

I got freaked out and put the board down, somewhere it couldn't move, and put the planchette id a different place, thinking if they were seperate it couldn't 'work' on its own, seems daft now. But I would never go near one again, freaked me out completely.

So there you go, don't dabble.

@kev too, I went to work ffs ;)

Kinell ! Defo wouldn't touch one - but that's convinced me!

Was on my jack in my sister's, house sitting. She'd bought a board from a car boot sale and it was just there, so I picked it up.

Was about 11pm and I had it on my knee, sat in a chair. So I go about it the way you see on the telly etc. I'm not unaware of all the stories around the boards, I've been interested in that sort of stuff since I was a teenager, I was about late twenties at thetime.

So I start off with 'is there anybody there?'. A few times, nothing. I asked again and the planchette, pointy thing, shifts to yes. Now I had my fingers on it lightly, but I brushed it off as subconscious, more on that later.

The questions sort of develop from there and from the response you ask the next. The name I was given was John, not an uncommon name obviously. He died during the first world war, 1916 iirc. My obvious thinking at this time was again, my subconscious developing, but I would have expected the death to have been an obvious shot on a field in battle, but it had said it was in the merchant navy, at sea and to do with a snapped rope.

All of this time I swear I wasn't prompting the planchette or directing it, just going with it.

Suddenly the mood changed and I was being asked questions, something I definitely hadn't been expecting and hadn't even considered. It became personal and then abusive and then I felt a sort of presence, with me, about me. It wasn't the same character I'd been dealing with, but this seemed dark and nasty.

I got freaked out and put the board down, somewhere it couldn't move, and put the planchette id a different place, thinking if they were seperate it couldn't 'work' on its own, seems daft now. But I would never go near one again, freaked me out completely.

Oh wow! Believe me I will not be dabbling.
I've heard enough about those oujia boards to know that they are are best avoided.
Still not convinced about the presence of 'spirits' but why take the chance?
Jesus, I would have literally [Poor language removed] myself.

I often suffer from sleep paralysis, so frequently hallucinate weird stuff going on in my room, I put a lot of ghost sightings down to this tbh

Was the Ghost naked or was it wearing the clothes it died in?

Basically, if it was wearing clothes, do clothes turn into ghosts too?

hahaha ,, @COYBL25 i was drunk writing that like, but basically when recording the dog
to show to a friend 'because it looked fat the way it was sitting' some orb thing floats past
i looked on the video afterwards there was atleast 4 pauses you can see it move,
there was no light what so ever in the room either & seen it whilst recording flying past

hope this makes sense but i really dont know what it was just freaky @DualityNSNO on one pause it actually lands on the dog 'the white ball' 'orb' whatever it was
Upload to YouTube...

Iv loads of stories from a mates old house.. was soooooo many it was unbelievable. HUGE old house. Scary looking from the outside...

I'll try and list as many as I experienced. My mate had plenty more..

* Running footsteps in the hallway at night.
* The piano playing in the middle of the night.
* Figure in corner of the piano room that disappeared when I turned to look.
* Guitar amplifier jacks both pulling out simultaneously while we were jamming.
* Large garden tool bin tipping over and spreading tools across basement floor. Couldn't lift it it was so heavy.
* A face at rear bedroom window when we were skiving college in he garden.
* Drew round legs of chairs in house with chalk to find they'd moved a few hours later with no one else in.
* Unplugged VCR scart from TV to find film still playing on the screen then faded out after 20-30 secs.
* Bumps from bedroom ceiling. Window above bedroom with no know access.. that was the scariest.

Pretty horrendous house. Thankfully they don't own any longer.. all genuine happenings though.

I did see one at my parents house years back too. A dark figure moving round my bedroom I watched it moving past the end of the bed, called 'dad'.... then 'mum'. Nothing. Called louder. Nothing. Shouted 'DAD!!'.... Hall light came on. Figure disappeared.

Iv loads of stories from a mates old house.. was soooooo many it was unbelievable. HUGE old house. Scary looking from the outside...

I'll try and list as many as I experienced. My mate had plenty more..

* Running footsteps in the hallway at night.
* The piano playing in the middle of the night.
* Figure in corner of the piano room that disappeared when I turned to look.
* Guitar amplifier jacks both pulling out simultaneously while we were jamming.
* Large garden tool bin tipping over and spreading tools across basement floor. Couldn't lift it it was so heavy.
* A face at rear bedroom window when we were skiving college in he garden.
* Drew round legs of chairs in house with chalk to find they'd moved a few hours later with no one else in.
* Unplugged VCR scart from TV to find film still playing on the screen then faded out after 20-30 secs.
* Bumps from bedroom ceiling. Window above bedroom with no know access.. that was the scariest.

Pretty horrendous house. Thankfully they don't own any longer.. all genuine happenings though.

I did see one at my parents house years back too. A dark figure moving round my bedroom I watched it moving past the end of the bed, called 'dad'.... then 'mum'. Nothing. Called louder. Nothing. Shouted 'DAD!!'.... Hall light came on. Figure disappeared.

That house could earn you a fortune from paranormal groups. Where is it, as I know a fella that does it as a paying hobby ?

That's spooky and I had a similar experience when I was 13 or so. Never really believed in the paranormal but just had this bizarre situation I cannot explain otherwise. My best friend slept over so we took the Ouija board down to the basement in the middle of the night. The basement in that house was terrifying on its own. It was huge and had pitch black corridors at night with no lights on.

Everything was really basic until a terra cotta pot slid across the floor in the distance. Scared the poo out of us so we ran upstairs. What's weird is the little marker thing was firmly attached to the board even while we held it vertically. Never played with it again, we just went back to Pokemon and Mario Kart after that.

I have never really believed in ghosts, i think i have always wanted to think there is something else out there after death.

Done a few ghost walks, ones where apparently "people are dragged down corridors" and loads of crap like that, I want to believe i think so i wanted to physically see something on one of them to see what the score was. Saying that, i have a proper thing about never touching a Ouija board after seeing something happen to my mate when he used one when he was 12. Long story short, he was asking it questions it was answering saying it was his grandad - then the questions that where getting asked where completely wrong, he said your not my grandad and the think flew across the room, smashed and he wasn't the same for about 2 weeks was just really distant.

Anyways, on one of these ghost walks around Newsham park hossy - nothing happens hahaha, loads of like pitch black walking around and stupid noises, the rational mind in me put it down to old place lots of creaks etc.

So we go into the big hall and they have set up Ouija boards, some pendant thing, a glass on a table with 4 answers on. So i said i wasn't touching the Ouija, and buzzed off some woman who was doing it and blatantly pushing it - she ended up going "ITS MY HUSBAND", crying and fake collapsing the massive beaut. and went over to this glass thing - now i know what your going to say thats basically a ouija board but i thought id give it a go, there was already 6 people around it and budged in.

After asking about 6 or 7 questions, the glass started getting this weird ring of condensation in the middle of the glass, we only had finger tips on it and it started budging. then moving, then going in figure 8s. People started asking questions and me being me i was calling horseshite and said one by one take your fingers off because i knew i wasn't pushing it so it was only me and one girl who was using her nail tip. when everyone was back on it, they where asking questions and the guide said its messing with you because the person it said it was didn't die there.

Then someone asked "do you know someone around this table", it went to Yes. At that point it went goodbye and it stopped moving. The ring of condensation was ice cold, which i couldn't understand.

I looked under the table, see if there was anything there - nothing. I think I am a pretty rational person and tries to find the reason for things happening - thats one of them things i don't think ill ever understand, between the glass moving and the condensation ring right in the middle of the glass which was freezing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back