Ghosts

Status
Not open for further replies.
In English please ?

Your dog's a demon mate, sorry.

hahaha ,, @COYBL25 i was drunk writing that like, but basically when recording the dog
to show to a friend 'because it looked fat the way it was sitting' some orb thing floats past
i looked on the video afterwards there was atleast 4 pauses you can see it move,
there was no light what so ever in the room either & seen it whilst recording flying past

hope this makes sense but i really dont know what it was just freaky @DualityNSNO on one pause it actually lands on the dog 'the white ball' 'orb' whatever it was

Ouija board experience, we were playing in old mill when i was around 17 or 18 if i remember right....we used glass as that thingy that moves on the board. After the session someone said that we have to break the glass. I threw it into the wall with full force but it just bounced off and Didnt break. It was proper WTF moment.

Ouija board experience, we were playing in old mill when i was around 17 or 18 if i remember right....we used glass as that thingy that moves on the board. After the session someone said that we have to break the glass. I threw it into the wall with full force but it just bounced off and Didnt break. It was proper WTF moment.

Wimp.......

An old mill - should make a film.

What happened??

Was on my jack in my sister's, house sitting. She'd bought a board from a car boot sale and it was just there, so I picked it up.

Was about 11pm and I had it on my knee, sat in a chair. So I go about it the way you see on the telly etc. I'm not unaware of all the stories around the boards, I've been interested in that sort of stuff since I was a teenager, I was about late twenties at thetime.

So I start off with 'is there anybody there?'. A few times, nothing. I asked again and the planchette, pointy thing, shifts to yes. Now I had my fingers on it lightly, but I brushed it off as subconscious, more on that later.

The questions sort of develop from there and from the response you ask the next. The name I was given was John, not an uncommon name obviously. He died during the first world war, 1916 iirc. My obvious thinking at this time was again, my subconscious developing, but I would have expected the death to have been an obvious shot on a field in battle, but it had said it was in the merchant navy, at sea and to do with a snapped rope.

All of this time I swear I wasn't prompting the planchette or directing it, just going with it.

Suddenly the mood changed and I was being asked questions, something I definitely hadn't been expecting and hadn't even considered. It became personal and then abusive and then I felt a sort of presence, with me, about me. It wasn't the same character I'd been dealing with, but this seemed dark and nasty.

I got freaked out and put the board down, somewhere it couldn't move, and put the planchette id a different place, thinking if they were seperate it couldn't 'work' on its own, seems daft now. But I would never go near one again, freaked me out completely.

So there you go, don't dabble.

@kev too, I went to work ffs ;)

I still can't understand why my son who was two at the time was running up and down the hall playing with whatwe thought was an imaginary friend and later when he was in his cot was stood up reaching out and calling for his uncle. My wife's brother had died 4 years earlier.

Nice Thread,

Seen a ghost at an old castle a few years ago one night and legged it as quick as i could it was very strange and needed a new set of undies after it.

Believed in ghosts after that.

Was on my jack in my sister's, house sitting. She'd bought a board from a car boot sale and it was just there, so I picked it up.

Was about 11pm and I had it on my knee, sat in a chair. So I go about it the way you see on the telly etc. I'm not unaware of all the stories around the boards, I've been interested in that sort of stuff since I was a teenager, I was about late twenties at thetime.

So I start off with 'is there anybody there?'. A few times, nothing. I asked again and the planchette, pointy thing, shifts to yes. Now I had my fingers on it lightly, but I brushed it off as subconscious, more on that later.

The questions sort of develop from there and from the response you ask the next. The name I was given was John, not an uncommon name obviously. He died during the first world war, 1916 iirc. My obvious thinking at this time was again, my subconscious developing, but I would have expected the death to have been an obvious shot on a field in battle, but it had said it was in the merchant navy, at sea and to do with a snapped rope.

All of this time I swear I wasn't prompting the planchette or directing it, just going with it.

Suddenly the mood changed and I was being asked questions, something I definitely hadn't been expecting and hadn't even considered. It became personal and then abusive and then I felt a sort of presence, with me, about me. It wasn't the same character I'd been dealing with, but this seemed dark and nasty.

I got freaked out and put the board down, somewhere it couldn't move, and put the planchette id a different place, thinking if they were seperate it couldn't 'work' on its own, seems daft now. But I would never go near one again, freaked me out completely.

So there you go, don't dabble.

@kev too, I went to work ffs ;)

I didn't want to sleep tonight anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back