Ghosts

Status
Not open for further replies.
index.php

recording a vid in the dark other day recording dog to show
on snapchat because its fat, until this white orb thing decides to fly can pause
and see it clearly and move up to six times, no light what so ever in the room
seen it with my eyes to something so was lik in the corner so was like wtf stops vid
look at the vid and that happens

can someone explain ffs?

on snapchat because its fat, until this white orb thing decides to fly can pause
seen it with my eyes to something so was lik in the corner so was like wtf stops vid

can someone explain ffs?

In English please ?

can someone explain ffs?

You're like possessed by some like massive ghost of an erm teenager ghost like stuff and stuff lid an you wanna like gerrarrer der lid n that...

can someone explain ffs?
Your dog's a demon mate, sorry.

Don't really believe .... but had honest and believable accounts from my missus which sound a bit weird. Think until it happens to you cynicism is natural. Has anyone here tried a ouija board? What happened? Would be well too scared to do it myself!

Decided to book a hotel room in the Adelphi for a student night out in the week with my mate a few years ago, due to it being cheap

Got in about 3:30am, I wasn't sober like but had my senses about.

About an hour later trying to fall asleep, the door leading into the bedroom opened slowly, then closed slowly. We could also hear knocking every now and then, very bizarre. Got up in the morning and the door leading into the hotel room was locked shut.

Not an avid believer in ghosts, but staying in one of the upper floors, with the old dusty decor gave me the spooks.

Don't really believe .... but had honest and believable accounts from my missus which sound a bit weird. Think until it happens to you cynicism is natural. Has anyone here tried a ouija board? What happened? Would be well too scared to do it myself!
It's BS, but not gonna go into details. Well explained all over the interweb and stuff.

Anyway, GHOSTS LADS
giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back