Ghosts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who ya gonna call?

e0305164_23464593.jpg
image.webp

I've Deffo seen one, like deffo.

School trip about 7 years ago, some place in the Lakes. We'd been playing footy against some other school that was there and went back to get changed.

Massive arl corridor, later found out the place used to be a house for monks years ago.

Opened the first door, and it never shut, it was supposed to shut dead quick. Bit weird. Opened the second door and there was a figure stood at the opposite end of the corridor by a table with flowers on. It didn't move, didn't do anything, just stood there.

Wasn't human. Shouted a few names at it including voldermort and it never responded. Turned round and just floated through a wall.

Got out of there as quick. We're still in agreement to what we saw. Deffo.

I've Deffo seen one, like deffo.

School trip about 7 years ago, some place in the Lakes. We'd been playing footy against some other school that was there and went back to get changed.

Massive arl corridor, later found out the place used to be a house for monks years ago.

Opened the first door, and it never shut, it was supposed to shut dead quick. Bit weird. Opened the second door and there was a figure stood at the opposite end of the corridor by a table with flowers on. It didn't move, didn't do anything, just stood there.

Wasn't human. Shouted a few names at it including voldermort and it never responded. Turned round and just floated through a wall.

Got out of there as quick. We're still in agreement to what we saw. Deffo.
Monks seem to make the best ghosts

I have to ask, why in all these stories does everyone get scared and run or freak out?

Get your phone out, take a picture and stop being farts.

What honestly could a ghost do?

We've done this before once or twice, but it's my ball, and I'm going home with it. Or something.

Anyway, Ghosts.

Do you believe they exist?

I didn't. I thought anyone who did is a bit of a wrong'un.

Then, I saw one in the Adelphi hotel.

Honest to god.

And if god wants to argue about it, I'll go toe-to-toe.

This ghost was a bloke, walked around the bed I was on - smiled directed at me - and put his thumb up, then he walked through the wall.

I know, I know. Typing this I'm thinking 'What a nob...' but I know what I saw. I wasn't tired, drunk, hungover - it wasn't a blur, I saw it in detail. The ghost even had a towel wrapped around his waist ffs.

Anyway - after seeing this ghost in 2008 - I had this sent to me;

Type: Haunting Manifestation
Date / Time: 1970
Further Comments: George has been seen several times standing by beds on the fifth floor.

This article was 2015;

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/liverpool-news/top-10-most-haunted-places-9472548

Adelphi Hotel

I was on the fifth floor...

So then. Ghosts.

Have you ever seen one?

Are people who believe in them freaks?

Actually, no - forget that question. Lets stick with;

Ghosts.
  • Do you believe in them?
  • Have you ever seen one?
Yes.

Can't explain them though.

We've done this before once or twice, but it's my ball, and I'm going home with it. Or something.

Anyway, Ghosts.

Do you believe they exist?

I didn't. I thought anyone who did is a bit of a wrong'un.

Then, I saw one in the Adelphi hotel.

Honest to god.

And if god wants to argue about it, I'll go toe-to-toe.

This ghost was a bloke, walked around the bed I was on - smiled directed at me - and put his thumb up, then he walked through the wall.

I know, I know. Typing this I'm thinking 'What a nob...' but I know what I saw. I wasn't tired, drunk, hungover - it wasn't a blur, I saw it in detail. The ghost even had a towel wrapped around his waist ffs.

Anyway - after seeing this ghost in 2008 - I had this sent to me;

Type: Haunting Manifestation
Date / Time: 1970
Further Comments: George has been seen several times standing by beds on the fifth floor.

This article was 2015;

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/liverpool-news/top-10-most-haunted-places-9472548

Adelphi Hotel

I was on the fifth floor...

So then. Ghosts.

Have you ever seen one?

Are people who believe in them freaks?

Actually, no - forget that question. Lets stick with;

Ghosts.
  • Do you believe in them?
  • Have you ever seen one?

Too many tales from sources with no apparent reason to lie to all be guff, so, like the monkees I'm a believer.

never seen one mind and would probably brick it if I did.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back